Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.
    Its scary how stupid some folk really are....

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..
    He really is a prawn.. Gorgeous body but chuck the nasty looking head away.

I hope this post is deleted.

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
    You saying I am ugly? At least I have a picture of myself.... Unless you really are a golden retriever of course.

Isn't that ginger guy notorious over the pond for being a bit unattractive...

Woe is me and my poor ugly face.... NOT
    Oh and I don't have a good body so I can throw stones... No one would want to keep my body and throw away my head.
  • MelStrey
    Options
    What the Gently Caress? I second your motion to create a panel and I must be on this panel. I do not agree with deletion, just send me all the pics.
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
    You saying I am ugly? At least I have a picture of myself.... Unless you really are a golden retriever of course.

Oh and I don't have a good body so I can throw stones... No one would want to keep my body and throw away my head.

I am not going to argue with you, nor make any comments in regards to your face/body.

You went out of your way to cut this fellow down, and I could care less how he looks.

I think most people try to be nice /helpful/supportive to others on this site.

You went you of your way to be mean to that fellow....
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    i think this is more of a weight loss site then a dating site.. anyone can choose to be here and image isn't everything its about character, if there is a good looking guy but a complete bimbo then there is nothing attractive about him.
  • BunnybeeJG
    BunnybeeJG Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    It's called my FITNESS pal. Not my FAT pal.

Some of us are fat trying to lose for whatever our reasons are.. and some of us are here to keep in line and control a healthy life style.

no reason to judge. if you feel threatened by someone or someone is teasing you on here and you know about it mention it to a moderator. :tongue:
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I am fine with it. I know I am safe.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

I certainly hope a mod finds this and you get properly dealt with. You are quite an unkind one.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Wait... Do the attractive / ripped women get to stay? Or are they gone too? It's gotta be equal dontcha think? :laugh:
  • Brakalack
    Brakalack Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    sorry, ill just deactivate now.. :wink:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Wait... Do the attractive / ripped women get to stay? Or are they gone too? It's gotta be equal dontcha think? :laugh:

All the women get to stay. Please.

;)

EDIT:
    <--- ginger.
  • Leeanne1974
    Options

I certainly hope a mod finds this and you get properly dealt with. You are quite an unkind one.

OMG!!!! Loads of people were laughing at him, the famous one apparently, I have googled him. He is called Carrot Top i think...

FFS, I cannot believe some of the people on the forums of this site!

I have no problem with Ginger people, I have dated a couple for crying out loud!

An unkind person. Me?? I think not! Yet I have been called ugly... hmmm
  • Leeanne1974
    Options
    So. We're all aware that the OP is a joke, right?

What?

Oh.

Well, yeah, of course it was a joke!

Hey, look, Carrot Top!

enhanced-buzz-25203-1289337273-22.jpg

This is the man who I am talking about for crying out loud.

Now go and pick on someone else.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I think it's wrong to want to ban users. Everyone struggles with problems and this site could be helping them sort through that, no matter what they look like.
  • moosetrap
    Options
    I'm not gay, but I need those guys to stay on here. What better motivation than to see a pic of a guy who has gotten where I want to be? Oh yeah, and I definitely need pics of all the ladies out here: also VERY motivating! I'm sure a lot of the men out there can identify with where I'm coming from. LOL
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,160 Member
    Options

You need to stay here!
  • moosetrap
    Options
    And I also think that CassiusKnox wrote this post with tongue firmly in cheek ... or, at least I hope so.
  • moosetrap
    Options

You need to stay here!

^^^^^
    This
  • erdunn75
    erdunn75 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Since when did MFP become a dating site? Everyone no matter what they weigh...whether they have weight to lose, or simply need to maintain...EVERYONE needs support and somewhere to track fitness and caloric intake. I myself have lost 43lbs and tracking and support have been essential in my pursuit of the evasive "Toned and Fit" status. But when I do finally get there (and I will!) I am going to remain on MFP to help keep myself honest and on track. Because no way am I ever going back to those bigger clothes again!
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    I am sorry for your concern I wish it were possible to but we cant judge:wink:
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    I happen to disagree with your suggestion. Looking at profile pics of those that have reached their goal are very inspiring and motivates me to keep going and not give up until I've reached my goal. Besides, they're great EYECANDY as well.