Options

Replies

• hilltopsarah
    Options
    yes I agree
  • awmejia
    awmejia Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Nah don't ban them it gives me something to look at while my kids are at school lol
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    yeah I thing non supportive people should be banned:bigsmile: :wink: :tongue:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I say we ban everybody but the fit people! Let's make everyone that wants to join pass a test first...you know, how many pullups, pushups, what color hair they have, if they own the right kind of car....exceed a certain score on an IQ test...
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    :huh: :frown: I think we all are getting way to judgemental. This is not what fitness pal is all about. Its about support and encourage not shutting people out so what do say can we all just get along
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I say we ban everybody but the fit people! Let's make everyone that wants to join pass a test first...you know, how many pullups, pushups, what color hair they have, if they own the right kind of car....exceed a certain score on an IQ test...

I agree. Fit, psych and competency test
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.
    Its scary how stupid some folk really are....

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..
    He really is a prawn.. Gorgeous body but chuck the nasty looking head away.

I hope this post is deleted.

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
    You saying I am ugly? At least I have a picture of myself.... Unless you really are a golden retriever of course.

Isn't that ginger guy notorious over the pond for being a bit unattractive...

Woe is me and my poor ugly face.... NOT
    Oh and I don't have a good body so I can throw stones... No one would want to keep my body and throw away my head.

I am not going to argue with you, nor make any comments in regards to your face/body.

You went out of your way to cut this fellow down, and I could care less how he looks.

I think most people try to be nice /helpful/supportive to others on this site.

You went you of your way to be mean to that fellow....

Lol, she wasn't talking about another user. She was talking about the picture of Carrot Top. Everyone knows he's hideous, lol.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    I highly appreciate the attractive men on MFP :wink:
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Lol, she wasn't talking about another user. She was talking about the picture of Carrot Top. Everyone knows he's hideous, lol.
    Thank you so much!
    I got called ugly (basically) and unkind...
    I am so pleased that someone actually bothered to read the whole thread and didn't just cherry pick what they wanted to see x
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Maybe they used to be fat and now they are hot thanks to MFP!! Any pics of HOT people on here encourages me!! Especially when I see a ticker with "80 lbs lost" or something like that underneath!!!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...

*raises hand* Yes! Me too! I'll happily be on that committee! No banning would come from my direction!

I'm in too! lol
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Cute topic haha. I don't see what the big deal is about men with defined abs. 6 year olds have defined abs. If I wanna look at nice defined abs I'll ask my bf to take his shirt off. I don't get the swooning done by some women here. Have you never seen abs before? It's odd to me. but no we shouldn't ban them anyway. lol
  • I vote NO for banning attractive men from MFP ;). I have to look at attractive men every couple of hours to keep my engine running :wink: .
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    :cry: CAN I STAY?
  • tequilasunris3
    Options
    Just because they're not 'fat', doesn't mean they can't get fitter. You wouldn't say the same about really attractive toned females. Hilarious.
  • 1nr15
    1nr15 Posts: 155
    Options
    it's called my FITNESS pal... not my FAT pal... it's for all different people and different goals. there is nothing wrong with guys that already look good to keep on track and motivated :)
  • texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Cassius -- You do realize that you would have to be banned, too. :) And realize that a lot of these guys were possibly overweight at one time!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    ohh No!!! can not ban the sexy men of MFP - give me something to day dream about at night and ... :blushing:

Heck the lovely ladies and their boob shots and their arms, legs, etc - they INSPIRE me to make me better.

So NO we can not ban the hotties !!!!! As said before - heads would roll :explode:

*peeking at all the hotties posting*
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am sick of the boob shots.

You hush your mouth.

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!