So it's not a big success, but something that keeps me motiv

Options
part of my work uniform is that I have to wear khakis, and well I only have 1 pair because it seems I kept on gaining weight, so I always told myself I will fit back into my smaller pair. Well I'm everyone can relate that after you dry your clothes they are a little bit tighter until you stretch them out a bit, well that was the case for me with these khakis. So yesterday washed my work clothes, and this morning I was dreading putting those khakis on, but guess what I didn't have to squeeze to get into them or anything. Motivates me so much more to keep doing what I'm doing, b/c obviously I'm doing something right. So I just wanted to share my little success story!

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • sharibrat
    sharibrat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Katie!

I understand - and this is truly the one thing that motivates me as well!

I was doing the treadmill just twice a week for only about 4-6 weeks......when I tried my shorts on (this was back in November) for our Disney trip and they actually fit comfortably, I was so thrilled!

Way to go!
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    good for you! it's great to see the results right in front of you. sometimes it's so hard to even realize without seeing those kinds of things and doing measurements. keep up the good work!
  • cagirl1968
    Options
    That's a great success!!!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    It is the best feeling in the world! Congratulations!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I can definitely relate... good for you!!
  • sdirks
    sdirks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    The same thing happened to me this morning: nothing in the closet but my dry-clean only dresses. I pulled out one I thought would be too tight to wear to the office--and it was loose!

It's a great feeling. Way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 4_littledickeys
    4_littledickeys Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It IS a big success! Congratulations!!!
  • themetra
    themetra Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good for you! i can't wait to fit into all my clothes - i said the same thing, I refuse to buy clothes when I have closets full that WILL fit! Congrats!
  • Garrettsmom
    Garrettsmom Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Its the small things that motivate me the most. I am determined to have lots of small things motivating me and I am also determined to get back in my smaller clothes! You have motivated me. Thanks.
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is great! Big success comes from all te little triumphs so that is great! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!