The NSV I am most looking forward to is...

Options

Replies

• samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I have no waist - that measurement is larger then my hips. So the day I actually have a waist, and a waist measurement smaller then my hip - will be victory!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually the same as yours, along with being able to buy a Halloween costume without looking into the plus sizes. :)
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    1. Onederland
    2. When other people start noticing.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Being thinner than my sister :laugh:
  • n_gal87
    n_gal87 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have this old pair of jeans I've been saving, I bought them 7 years ago when I lost about 40 lbs (I've since gained it all plus significantly more back). Needless to say they don't fit but they are my favorite pair of jeans I've ever owned, partially because they're a small size, but also because I just like them. I've been saving them and have recently been looking them for thinspiration my biggest NSV will be when can I get into them comfortably again.
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    The day I can fit into a size 8/10. I was an 18 when I started... currently a 14.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    To feel comfortable wearing shorts in public. I can lounge around the house all day in them but the second I'm going out I put pants on.
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My short-term goal is to reach a 20lb. loss... I'm at 13lb loss now, so it's coming! My long-term NSV is to be healthy and be able to run outside without getting winded with my daughter. Also, to be able to walk into a store, pick clothes off the rack and have them fit instead of having to put on a 2x. I've come to peace with my body, but it would still be nice to be on the smaller side of the clothing rack. =]
  • clbowman11
    Options
    I have a few. To wear a bra with a not tight but I guess snug fitting tank top or t-shirt without seeing it's cutting into me. To wear tank tops without being self conscious of my arms. I already have eczema on them so that's bad enough. lol. My boyfriend likes to pick me up and kiss me and I always feel like I'm just too heavy...(I am pleased to say I have almost met that one. He picked me up the other day and didn't even have to keep pushing me back up I just stayed up there. (: It was nice & exciting)
  • natashaaevans
    natashaaevans Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a dress. It's beautiful. It suits my complexion, my figure-type and my personality perfectly. It's been sitting unworn in my cupboard for two years. Soon, dress, soon. Mama's comin'.:happy:
  • WannaBSkinnyBride
    Options
    being able to wear shorts in the sweltering summer heat without my thighs rubbing together!

I'm currently helping out at my university's orientation week. Most of the activities are outside and we are all very active - gets us super hot and sweaty, which is no fun if you've got massive thighs like me! I have a rash now (very sexy, right?) and I will not be wearing shorts tomorrow as a result! I'm not looking for a thigh gap or anything, just less bulk there so I can be more comfortable when I'm active.

What about you guys? What are the non-scale victories that you're most looking forward to?

OMG this this this this this. I just blogged about the rash I got from walking. I miss shorts!!!!! And all of my cute dresses!!!!!!
  • GonnaBSkinnee
    GonnaBSkinnee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bouncing in the bounce houses again with my son.
  • shewdog
    Options
    To have the confidence to wear shorts. I have so many pairs that used to look good on me, wouldn't be seen dead in them at the mo. 18 more pounds to go!!
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I always look forward to the next size down in clothing.
  • Taneil27
    Options
    Confidence.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    A stunningly beautiful friend complimenting me on "how awesome" I look. . . True story. Just happened to me this evening!! Hadn't seen this gal or her GORGEOUS little girl they adopted about 9 1/2 months ago since they had the post adoption baby shower. So, I've lost a good amount of weight since then. She is stunning and to hear her say I looked awesom just made my day! :-)
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    The next time I see my granddaughter April, I will be able to skip, hop, and jump at the park. I will also be able to run, climb, slide and go places for longer than 2 hours without exhaustion taking over. I will be able to stand, sit on the ground, and stand up again without a five minute delay and grunting.

I will get to watch April and all of the grandchildren that come after her--GROW UP!

This is one of the many reasons I had to change my relationship with food. It's important!
  • been285
    been285 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    amen to tying shoes again.... It amazes me the things being overweight have cost me. guys not wanting to be big anymore need to stick together.
  • rhonniema
    Options
    Having my older sister introduce me as her little sister & not her big little sister.
    Being able to see down there. :embarassed:
    Not looking gross when I sit down.
    Painting my toe nails.
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    A two piece swim suit...hopefully for my cruise at the end of october!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!