What's your favorite holiday?

Options

Replies

• AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween! I love dressing up and being silly. We put up a bunch of scary decorations (they make me smile even on a bad day). I love Orange and Black...its just the perfect holiday for me. In fact were starting to gear up for Halloween already here. :bigsmile:

I am not a fan of the commercialality of Christmas. I dread Christmas with a capital D.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    St. Patrick's day! My dad's side is is part Irish and ever since we were kids we when all out. I love dressing up and cooking Irish food each year, even though its not exactly the healthiest cuisine.
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    My favorite holiday is Christmas:bigsmile: :happy:
  • hilltopsarah
    Options
    Yes Im part Irish too GO IRISH LOL its great right:wink:
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Christmas! Love the shopping, the wrapping, and the music! I'm already counting down! :happy:
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween and Christmas, especially since having kids! Christmas is soooo awesome seeing how happy they are. Halloween has always been my favorite though.
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Christmas....
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Halloween... but in my world it kind of is an all year round thing..
  • penniemh
    penniemh Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My Birthday...oh wait, that's not a holiday you say?! for shame, it should be, so should yours. :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Seriously, though...Labor Day or 4th of July, since they are the only 2 I truly "celebrate."
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Halloween! I love it and my absolute favorite thing in the whole world... Haunted houses!!! Pumpkin spice coffee is a close fall second.
  • lrivera85
    lrivera85 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Christmas I love making it special for my girls with arts and craft, that decorate our house, baking Santa cookies(which my husband eats now :) ) and so many more fun and memorable things. Remembering old memories and the new ones we make.
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Halloween for sure! It's so much fun dressing up and carving pumpkins and the weather is perfect!
  • purpleelephand2011
    Options
    christmas and easter because i love to hear the sermons. eventhough everyone knows what happened, i like to hear the story and reflect on Gods love. i know, i sound like a goodie-good.lol
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the 4th of July!
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Christmas!! The sights, smells, pure, crisp, white snow (northern Indiana gets a lot! :), smiles, energy, selflessness of most people, beauty, and the joy I see on my students' faces as they make gifts for their families in class. SO much fun! Can't wait!!! :love:
  • rmwinters
    rmwinters Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Halloween! It's also my birthday.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Oh it's absolutely Halloween.. the weather, costumes, trick or treat, carving pumpkins, making fun Halloween foods, the decorations, the "scary" (my kids are still little haha) stories, cheesy Halloween movies, all of it. I live for Halloween!
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    I love the whole time from Thanksgiving till Christmas. The decorations, the food, the anticipation. Everything about it makes me happy!
  • jeslyn2360
    Options
    I love Halloween because I love pumpkins! Cooking with them, decorating with them, carving them, pumpkin scented candles, you name it!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Halloween first, absolutely!! My 2nd favorite is Christmas.. It's just fun now that I have 3 little ones :)