Hello....AGAIN...

Options
I started using this site about a year and a half ago. I was starting to lose weight, but I failed. I'm here AGAIN with a made up mind that I need to do this for me. I'm hoping to meet people on here that can keep me motivated and encouraged as I have no one around me currently who is even trying to eat healthy. I am married and a mother of 3 and would like to live a healthy life for my children. I don't want them to develop the same bad habits I did over the years. So here's to not starting over but beginning again.

Replies

• RhaRha
    RhaRha Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome... again! You'll do fabulous! You seem to have your mind made up to a healthier life!!!
  • kwallen90
    kwallen90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes, as a mom and wife I'm always doing for them and making sure they're ok. I need to do this one for ME. :smooched:
  • Mommabee
    Mommabee Posts: 103
    Options
    Yes you do need to do this for you! And in the end, you know what, you will have done something for them by making sure you are around longer! Eating healthy is really something you do for everyone, buying that sexy new dress when you reach your goal, now that is something you do for you!!!!:devil:
    As you know this is a great site, it has so many awesome people and the support is outstanding. Welcome back and here's to a new year and a new you!:drinker: (water of course...LOL).
    Hugs:flowerforyou:
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    You cant take care of everyone else unless you take care of yourself, a lesson I finally learned! Good luck to you!
  • kwallen90
    kwallen90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mommabee & Tayner,
    You both are absolutely correct. I plan to use this site and take advantage of the advice and real life success stories from you all. Thanks so much and I'm raising my glass too (H2O indeed) LOL :drinker:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, again! Me too. I lost it somewhere around last summer, and then gained all the weight I'd worked so hard to lose +5 more lbs. I've started losing again, but have to lose 6 just for 1 to show up on my ticker :laugh: I'm getting there though - and so will you!! Great job coming back.
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    Welcome back. Hope you find success in you journey to good health.
  • bobbiesocks
    Options
    Hi everybody! Rungirl sounds as if she is determined ----I hope her goals are accomplished. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by June. Once I have reached that goal, I'll start another one to lose 10 pounds. Finally, I want to learn how to maintain my desired weight. My greatest challenge is SNACKING at night!!! Does anyone have any pointers that can be shared?
  • bobbiesocks
    Options
    AMEN to that! Have a great day.:smile: