any young moms that have baby fat weight??? ADD ME!!!

Options
Hi! my name is Desiree I had my daughter 18 months ago and ive worked out ate right here and there and still havent been able to lose all my baby fat I weigh 186 and my goal is to get to 145 im starting Insanity this mon and i would like to have some support from all you mothers!!! I will help you the same!

Replies

• FootballManaic
    Options
    Good luck losing that weight!
  • Desitweety
    Options
    Good luck losing that weight!
    Thanks hun!
  • Desitweety
    Options
    so i guess everyone that has a baby is skinny right after...and there are no moms on here!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    Im almost 25 with 3 sons starting weight was 172, goal weight is 135, I am 148 now, feel free to add me
  • Desitweety
    Options
    Thanks will do!
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    My son is 22 months... I started at 218 after the birth of my son (gained 60+ while pregnant not counting baby and his baggage) and I'm currently 158. I'd still like to lose another 15 but I'm mainly focusing on toning and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    so i guess everyone that has a baby is skinny right after...and there are no moms on here!

I wish!!!.. lol.. 33 year old mother of 4... I've lost some weight but have some loose skin on my stomach and I don't know if that'll ever go away.. :(
  • Desitweety
    Options
    it will J you just have to do tummy exercises ;} thanks girls
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    25-year-old mom of a 2.5-year-old daughter. My HW (8 months pregnant) was 155, left the hospital at 145. I joined MFP at 137 and am now 118 with a GW of 110-115.

Feel free to add me!
  • Ricalde
    Options
    I'll add you! I have a 10 month old daughter and am around the same weight as you as well as goal weight. :)
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    After I had angel my 4 yr old son I weighed in at 148/150 then did get skinny right after hopped str8 down to 125... 3 yrs later I moved in with the hubby & bam talk about being confortable and being addicted to soda :/ started MFP at 146 yup and no baby to blame lol. CW -135 GW -105 I'm 5 ft nothing had a c section and I carry all my weight n my mid section.. I know the feeling when you have to work extra hard to stregthen owe tummy muscles up they str8 up cut thru mine :/ .. It's like 10 lbs looks like 20 lbs on us after we had a baby.. Deff feel free to add me ❤❤❤
  • pinkyleigh83
    pinkyleigh83 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys, had my last almost 9 months ago. I'm 5' tall & started each pregnancy around 160 & got up to 211 before my c-sections. I started on here when my son was around 6 weeks old & dropped 63lbs & am now around 112.
    I really found that losing the weight & getting healthy was MY thing to do for ME. I had PPD after both boys & this, honestly, helped pull me through. Feel free to add me if you want. :)

Best of luck ladies!
  • theologynerd
    theologynerd Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they want. I hit my pre-pregnancy weight, only to realize that I'm NO WHERE NEAR my pre-pregnancy body :( I have no idea how much more weight I need to lose. I have a lot of strength training to do, so it's going veeerrrryyyy slowly. I don't know what my ideal weight will be, since I'll be focusing on building muscle while burning fat (hopefully). That kangaroo mommy pouch is taking forever to get rid of!
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year-old and a 7 month old. Looking to lose over 100lbs. I'm getting there. Still lots of work to do, though.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    19 years later & I'm still getting rid of it. My son turns 19 this month & after he was born the nurses told me "we will get someone to come in & show you some good exercises to get that tummy back (I had ripped the muscles down the middle of my gut) "... they never turned up. I never knew what to do (I was young) and as a result my muscles never got back to anything useful. All the fat over the years didnt help....so I still looked pregnant 19 years later.

Till now.

I know what to do now, I'm doing it & I don't have my preggie belly now at all.
  • XxSubculturalGirlxX
    Options
    I'm Leney, 24years old mother of one(3yrs old) I want to lose 30+ lbs Super tough but I want to be healthy for my son, I want to be around for a looonnng time :D
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if I count as young lol but I'm 33 and have had 3 children. My youngest is 9 months old - so I'm burning off the baby fat too! I'm new too, I've sent you an add x
  • Kamcp11910
    Options
    Hi I'm Kristen, I'm 28, and I'm a new mom to my 22 month old daughter, and I'm trying to lose stubborn baby fat too! I just ordered Turbo Jam and I'm waiting for it to be delivered. Losing the weight hasn't been easy for me either. I need to drop 15-20 lbs.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Naomi, I'm 26 and mother to 4-year-old twins. I lost the baby weight quickly but got comfortable and ended up gaining about 30 pounds over the last two years. I'm 161 right now and want to get down to 125 again. I need to feel strong and sexy again, it's so empowering and boosts my self-esteem like crazy when I now I look good.

Anyone can add me, but I just did day two of Insanity, so anyone starting Insanity should definitely add me!
  • kclynn7
    Options
    Hello - I'm Casey. I gained around 50 lbs with my little girl, who turned 1 last week, lost about half then found out I was pregnant again. I am due this October. I'm 5'7" and have a goal weight of 128-130lbs. I won't be able to work out right away due to having to have another c-section... But I do have 10 min trainer, P90X, Insanity and I was going to Zumba classes before I found out I was pregnant. Sending you a request - anyone else please feel free to add me as well :) Good luck to everyone :)