Is your SO also on MFP?

Options
Just wondering how many "teams" we have here!
My hubby is Joyfuldadzie, though he's much quieter than I am (just like IRL.) Even so, it's fun having him on my friends list and being on this healthy journey together.

Replies

• skinnyskittles
    Options
    seaniefarts - only got him signed up the other day but he has promised me that we are going to start lifting heavy together.
    He's my best friend and absolutely delicious aswell.
    :)
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My husband has been on mfp with me the entire 8 months and had been so encouraging to me and lost 45lbs himself in the process. Because of our success, my mum. My dad, my sister, two of my brothers, a couple of cousins and a really good friend of mine have all joined mfp and are consistantly losing weight.

This site rocks.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Anyone else? Seems like I've seen some couples posting to the same threads before. Makes me go "awwww!"
  • TexanThom
    Options
    yes.
  • fairestthings
    fairestthings Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Nope! My hubby is fitter than me, and since I do all the cooking we basically eat the same things except since he needs lots more calories than me I just hand him some homemade wheat bread or bake him a healthy treat.

We run together though when we can :)
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My husband joined a couple of weeks after I did, and he mostly just logs and keeps to himself, but he's losing now too, and I like that he's aware of what we're both eating. It makes dinnertime easier.
    Also, when he eats badly he makes sure we go walking. :D
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    yes, but he doesnt log in very often :(

he doesnt seem as motivated as me, which is sad because i think we'd have fun cooking/working out together. but oh well
  • shuadchaun
    Options
    My wife was on MFP first. I joined a couple of weeks later and we've been helping each other out.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Yup! My fiance is petkus331, and we've been on together since January. I'm much more active on here than he is, though.
  • lstone03
    lstone03 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I signed him up and he logged for a day and now just makes excuses. He doesn't need to lose weight but since he travels for work (pilot) he has a hard time getting enough calories and always feels fatigued. I wanted him to use this site so we had a better idea of what was going on. I told him since he doesn't log he can't complain about it.... I just need a nice pair of ear plugs.
  • janjan369
    janjan369 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    YES! After seeing my success on MFP, my husband joined a month ago and has already lost 10 lbs! We love this site!
  • ejoy319
    ejoy319 Posts: 104
    Options
    My BF and I met on MFP :love:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Yes my love is here but he is the quiet one
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    The Sass' are on... The lovely DangerSass and me, Mr.DangerSass. Of course I had to actually change my original ID and agree to other stipulations and favors in order for her to friend me. Been worthwhile ever since. :o)
  • karylee44
    Options
    oh hell no.. what fun would that be!
  • listlife
    Options
    My boyfriend is. I started at the end of February and he joined in May after seeing my progress. He's lost 32 pounds so far and has gained so much more confidence. It's great to have a partner on this site.
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is on here, but he doesn't post on the forums, just tracks his food.
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Anyone else? Seems like I've seen some couples posting to the same threads before. Makes me go "awwww!"

Mine is but she isn't interested in the forums.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nope but he is overweight. He doesn't show any interest in losing weight. Apart of me is happy he isn't here though. I don't want him involved in everything I do. He tends to be more competitive rather than supportive. It would turn into an " I lost more than you" or a "you're doing it wrong" sort of thing.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Yup!