Goal piece of clothing

Options
2»

Replies

• iisajosefin
    iisajosefin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I haven't bought anything but I made myself a cardigan one size smaller. My goal is to get it fit before winter :)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I have a closet full of goal clothes. There what I am trying to gt ino
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I didn't set out to buy a goal piece of clothing but I bought a blazer online and it was an eye opener to how much weight I had gained as it was my usual size but I was two sizes heavier! I didn't want to go through the hassle of returning it so I kept it. I recently put it on thinking I'd finally fit but I'm much too small for it now. It was never meant to be lol!
  • Sdewhizzle
    Sdewhizzle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

Hahahaha!
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    That's awesome guys!

And Wil... I have a similar thought in mind but I was too shy to say it! I actually want to get some more.. personal pieces of clothing to wow my bf ;) We hardly ever go out either, but when we do i always feel like the fatty in our group (out of the girls) and I can't wait until I will be skinnier and healthier and get all those wonderful comments saying "you look amazing" and actually get some looks off the boys! (Is that wrong to say when I have a bf of over 3 years...lol!)

I would love to get a body-con type dress, that shows off my curves nicely, (maybe a lacey one like yours sounds like Wil) but it's going to take a lot of work to get to that for me!
  • ally753
    ally753 Posts: 4
    Options
    i bought a super cool leather skirt with a tiny waist that i was absolutely determined to get into. i fit it perfectly until i got lazy and gained a few kilos back, trying to fit into it again now, hopefully it works just as well the second time haha.
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    My ultimate "goal" piece of clothing is a bikini... I want the ultimate bikini body!!!
  • Trauma_mama
    Options
    Be careful doing this, I bought an amazing pair of pants and never got to wear them. They were too small and then before I wore them, they were too big.
  • waisttodiefor
    Options
    i have done that countless times thinkng-this is the perfect inspiration!..never fit in any of them till date;(
  • katymcd81
    katymcd81 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a few things I used to be able to get into that I'd love to wear again, so they are my goal items. I did buy a skirt last year that was too small with the aim of slimming into it. I did, just about, but then put most of the weight back on :grumble:

Haven't bought yet but would love to be able to wear a jersey dress and a bodycon dress (not at the same time!) without my belly looking ridiculous. The jersey one I WILL do and will be buying if I can find one - I have my eye on one but it's out of stock everywhere :sad: ...the bodycon I will look at when I hit goal...not sure if my pear-shaped behind will allow bodycon!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Right now I wear a ize 18 dress, hanging on my wall is a TO DIE FOR red dress - in a size 12 - and I have to look at that thing every single day. helps me. I want to wear it so bad!
  • ashesfromfire
    ashesfromfire Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

for the win
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of clothes left from the days I did my last big weight loss, back in 2005.
    In fact, I'm just wearing some of that now.

But my real goal piece .. is getting tailor made suits once I reach my weight goal.
    I have three of them now, and I almost cannot wear them anymore, they are just too big.
    But, I don't plan on buying new ones until I reached my goal weight. Maybe I will buy one a few kilos short, but not before.
    Which.. will lead to some awkward situations, as I will have a couple of meetings before that requite a business dress code :/
    And a none fitting suit just looks awful.
    But I guess I need to live with that, they are just too expensive to wear them only for a couple of meetings.
  • monicamcisaac
    monicamcisaac Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ooh it's a great idea! If you buy the right clothes for your body shape it will still suit you. I have a Ben Sherman shirt that I used to wear that I just can't bear to get rid of, even though it's really old. If I fit into it again I will be so happy!
    Everyone talks about jeans but they can be dodgy as they stretch so much and you should always buy them a size or so small anyway. I would go for a nice top or dress.