Single 30s ladies looking to lose 15-30lbs

Options
Hi, I'm 34, childless with a REALLY busy life. I'm looking to share weight loss woes, techniques and motivation with women in a similar position as myself.

Somehow it seems different, too, when I'm not trying to lose 50 or more pounds. Would like to meet people in a similar position.
My goal is on physical health, toning and perfecting what I already got. Anybody else?

You game new friends?

Replies

• amycb03
    amycb03 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you sister....your first two sentences describe me to a 'T'! I'm looking to first lose 25lbs and then re-evaluate and lose the next 15lb- but most importantly is to get fit.....I want to be able to do workouts like a pro- constantly challenge myself and gain some nice muscle definition. This is most important to me at this time.

I'll send ya a friend request and we can challenge and motivate each other through this journey- I just started in the past week and a half!

Good luck!
  • mlandrethsf
    mlandrethsf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Michelle, 31, single no kids, always busy.
    My Fitness Pal has been a huge help; also really enjoyed 'this is why your fat and how to get thin forever' written by a trainer
    my woes are bloating around my period that makes me gain like four lbs.I also eat out a couple times a week with friends and have started to learn to control my eating even in social groups.
    I am keeping going strong with the goal of drastically reducing my sugar intake over time.
    My accomplishments: I have completely eliminated soda, any variety and I have done a good job curbing weekend eating
    I am on invisalign, which has completely eliminated grazing.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I am at maintenance, and working on toning/reducing bodyfat I u want to add me.

Am also married and child free if that helps!
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    oh bummmer, as I am married with two children, but have the same goals and 'busyness' factor. Can we just 'pretend' and still be friends?? :ohwell: