September (2012) Move Your @ss Challenge...

Options

Replies

• cervezafred
    Options
    6.1 Miles walked yesterday.

exercise.png
  • LucilleHighball
    LucilleHighball Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Had a lovely run this morning!

exercise.png
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    After you configure your ticker, you should have needed to set a password. After that, you can see your ticker and choose which size you would like. At the bottom of that page you will see your "bbCode." Copy the code in the box and paste it into your message on MFP. When you comment it will show up. Good luck with the ticker and have fun with the challenge!

^ Thank you. Good luck to you!
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Can I be added to the Challenge, failed in August to minor surgery on my shoulder on Friday which will keep me out of the gym for at least a week so only 70 Miles for this month.

Andy
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I am nursing a injury so i will aim for 40 walking miles this month
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I need some verification - I bought a used treadmill........just walked for 20 minutes @ 2.5 speed - it said that I burned 69.5 calories and distance was "point .395" can that be right? for 20 minutes and i did even make it a half of a mile? :sad:

sorry if I'm not doing this right..........

Hi Svan, that doesn't sound right at all. You might want to check your settings on the treadmill. What are the speed settings, because at 2.5mph you should have traveled further than that. Maybe check the manufacturer's website if you didn't get a manual with it? It might need to just be recalibrated.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    It is raining here. So inside walking on treadmill will be the plan.

Edit: Trying to get it to work. :(

exercise.png
  • mf0u1098
    mf0u1098 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did 11.5miles hill walking today! i'll update my ticker when i'm on my laptop x
  • Atarimonkey
    Atarimonkey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    3.38 miles this morning.
  • ducki72
    Options

exercise.png

I'm new and a day late but put me down for 36 miles. I hope I did this ticker thing right....1st time for that too. Okay..so here I go!
  • budgerigar
    budgerigar Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Another latecomer, yesterday was my rest day anyways. I need an extra kick to keep me on my marathon training this month. Sign me up for 250 km. Will post my ticker after I get today's run in.
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Off the mark with 7.55 miles from treadmill/bike/rower at the gym today

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Sun 9/2

4.06 Miles on the Treadmill today

exercise.png
  • kylemdodge
    Options
    Just an update after this mornings gym vacation. 5 miles running.

exercise.png
  • svan33
    svan33 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need some verification - I bought a used treadmill........just walked for 20 minutes @ 2.5 speed - it said that I burned 69.5 calories and distance was "point .395" can that be right? for 20 minutes and i did even make it a half of a mile? :sad:

sorry if I'm not doing this right..........

Hi Svan, that doesn't sound right at all. You might want to check your settings on the treadmill. What are the speed settings, because at 2.5mph you should have traveled further than that. Maybe check the manufacturer's website if you didn't get a manual with it? It might need to just be recalibrated.

Thanks! - I will see what I can find......I think the speed is correct as I'm going faster than a "stroll" but not running...@ 4.0 speed I need to run. I'm not very techy, so wish me luck......Maybe I need a "minutes" challenge! LOL.
  • bevsmith01
    Options
    Hi All,

Happy to report I logged 3 miles today on the rower. Yay! 5 miles down and 35 to go!

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I TRY to take Saturdays off from fitness so yesterday 9/1 was used for house cleaning, laundry, watering grass, cleaning the car etc;;;
    Today I planned a 20 mile bike ride but the wind was already 20 MPH AT 8 A.M. and it was 60* which gave me an earache so I turned it into a 10 mile bike ride with a 1 mile walk after I got back home! I will come back later cuz I have to do my JMBR and my nightly furry kid's walk!!!

exercise.png
  • danibend
    Options
    9/2

Ran 2 miles today!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Been away for too long :frown:

Let's try this again. I'd like to try for 50 miles this month. Good luck movers!!!

exercise.png
  • leambi
    leambi Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Will be aiming for a minimum of 6 miles but hoping for 10 miles a day or over.

exercise.png