HEALTHY Breakfast restaurants?

Options
I am going out to breakfast with my mom on Monday, and would like to know if anyone know of any healthy breakfast restaurants. Or, what is the healthiest choice off a standard diner breakfast menu? Thanks!

PS I live in PA. Just so you know! :-)

Replies

• Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Anybody???
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Surprisingly Denny's. You can do the build your own grand slam and they have healthy options. Egg Beaters, Wheat Toast, Wheat Pancakes, Fruit Cup, Oatmeal, Chicken Sausage, Turkey Bacon and some other stuff I can't remember. They even have sugar free syrup.

Also, hubby and I have done Golden Corral for breakfast. Amid all the fried stuff you can get an omlet made to order, fruit, a sugar free dessert and some veggies they have out for the omlets & grilled meats.

They aren't the fanciest places but they are surprisingly easy to find good stuff at if you look.
    Have fun!!!
  • Pandasarecool
    Pandasarecool Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
    :smile:
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Glad to help. :happy:
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I like iHop - IF you can avoid the delicious high calorie items there. They have a Simple & Fit menu that has some yummy options. The omelet or the banana pancakes are my favorites.

http://www.ihop.com/docs/nutritionalinformation.pdf
  • njohn1967m
    njohn1967m Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    When we go to IHOP, I usually get poached eggs, english muffin or wheat toast, and fruit instesd of hash browns.