What is your resting heart rate?

Options
12346»

Replies

• NiallWallace
    NiallWallace Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Resting was 55 last time I remembered to check first thing.
    Usually around 65 sitting at desk at work.

Just as important is how quickly it returns to "normal" after exercise, I've seen mine drop from over 150 to 75ish in under a minute at the end of a cycle.

Currently 75, jsut calming down after a day MTBing.
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Usually low-mid 60's in the morning. I caught it once at 59 in a meeting at work a couple weeks ago

What does everyone use to check? I use an iPhone app called Instant Hear Rate it checks your finger with the camera and LED.
  • FatDadSlim
    FatDadSlim Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    45ish
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Just tested mine, I'm even at work right now, and it's 56. That makes me really happy considering the history of heart disease my family has. I'm going to check my blood pressure later but I did have coffee this morning. (And I haven't had it in ages so even a medium roast was strong, I've felt like I'm on drugs all day, first super speed and now just content and happy.)

Feels good but I do need an actual checkup.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Usually low-mid 60's in the morning. I caught it once at 59 in a meeting at work a couple weeks ago

What does everyone use to check? I use an iPhone app called Instant Hear Rate it checks your finger with the camera and LED.

I use that app as well. Seems mostly accurate.
  • strawberrygashes
    strawberrygashes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    49 - checked first thing in the morning with a blood pressure monitor. Used to be nearer 60.
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Mines 53, what's classed as a good heart rate???
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Low 60's first thing in the morning.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Resting ... Lying down . 48
    Up and moving around a bit . low 60s

I have to work it to get it up to 120 : )