Ok why...

Options

Replies

• LCgymnast
    Options
    They want to have eye candy to look at when working out themselves.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    That ultra pisses me off also. When I go to the gym and a dude hops on the machine next to me and then says "hey, want to do weights with me?" I mean the diamond ring on my left hand is already huge...stating I'M MARRIED!!! those *kitten*....lol...:)
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Because you're cute! :bigsmile:

Actually it bugs me too. Like when you get to a nearly empty parking lot, about to get out and someone whips into the spot *right next* to you. Makes me want to ding their car. But...I might have anger issues.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Awwww, why you no want me work out next to you? :sad:
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    haha first guy complaining that he can't keep the girls away. Now if it was a stinky person then i would understand.

*will find some other hot guy to workout next to.
    p.s. i smell good too.
  • ejayres
    ejayres Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Doesn't bother me as much as the guy who moves the big fan from a position that it is giving everyone a nice little breeze to pointing directly at him and no one else... or even worse still, the guy who decides to unplug the fan entirely! Sure it is southern California and it is 98 degrees outside, why would ANYONE want a breeze while exercising?????
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    They want your nuts. There's loads of guys on this site that would love to have that problem.
  • blady135
    blady135 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I do this all the time...not my fault that there are only a few good treadmills that get the direct air flow of the fan overhead! I don't treat it like a race, but I think the people next to me think it is a challenge or something...

Plus, I get inspired to be better and work harder when people are super fit and working out really hard next to me. oh welllll hope no one minds too much! :)
  • suzieqcookie
    suzieqcookie Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    They want you to stare at them while they work out - then act all pissed off and shocked if you do :noway:

^ This. lol but yeah I am big on personal space too...I would just get off and move to one far far away and see their reaction.

exactly what i was going to say. If they are regulars, they will take the hint.
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    You don't own the space, Ducky..... those women are obviously less worried about personal space and more about getting the job done than you are.
    Get in, get it done, get out. Applies to evey aspect of life.

Works for me!!
    Headphones on, head down, get the job done and stop whining!
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    That drives me crazy too! It's just weird because the treadmill I use the most is one of the ones that does NOT get great air. I chose it for that reason. I hate sweating only to have freezing cold air blowing on me (yes, i am paranoid about getting sick lol). It's even worse if they constantly look over at you and your machine. Then when you look back at them, they give you a weird look. It's like being in the twilight zone!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You don't own the space, Ducky..... those women are obviously less worried about personal space and more about getting the job done than you are.

Weelll . . . I know a thing or two where the get in, get it done, get out aspect may not quite satisfy ;).

However, I like my personal too and it irritates me when all the machines are open and you gotta get next to me. I took my running outside. There is really not much you can do. If it's open and they wanna be on it, they are allowed.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    I never take those silly machines; you can have 'em. I take my bike on the road, my board in the ocean, my skis on the mountain, a partner on the dance floor, or the Olympic bar in the rack.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Sweat... A LOT.... and shake it all over them. FLick your towel around a few times and hit them with it.

Pour water over your head and shake your head a few times.

:P Grunt and spit all over them.

Trust me, they'll move.
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    I wish i could figure out how to post stuff on here there is a super funny youtube video about this.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    death to elliptical encroachment...especially those who insist on looking at your machine
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

Reminds self not to piss you off...ever. Lol

Haha, he knows I'm teasing.... but never piss me off, haha.

she'll cut a hoe.

^he knows.

Got two I could use removed actually haha.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Sweat... A LOT.... and shake it all over them. FLick your towel around a few times and hit them with it.

Trust me, they'll move.

I sweat like a stuck pig as it is, but the flinging it around... this I'll try next time for sure.
  • faerie_queen
    Options

Trust me, they'll move.

I quite like this idea...:devil:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I used to hate this too. It's like men and urinals. You leave at least one to buffer. Always!