Screw It

Options
waronmyfat
waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
I'm completely giving up on the whole dating bullcrap.. just got told via text message like who freaking does that crap anyways that sorry can't see you no-more I just got promoted and have accepted it and am now moving across country.. well geeze thanks for imforming me but you could have said to my face.. jackarse

Replies

• texjenn
    texjenn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Are u freakin kidding me? He wasn't worth it anyways!
  • Larry1947
    Options
    What an idiot. any fool that handles it that way doesn't deserve such a wonderful lady as you. Forget him and move on. :flowerforyou:
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    Aww thanks Larry so nice of you to say
    What an idiot. any fool that haqndles it that way doesn't deserve such a wonderful lady as you. Forget him and move on. :flowerforyou:
  • samarlove
    Options
    you are too good for that fool dont look someone will come to you when you least expect it.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    oh man... well at least he said SOMETHING .. he could have just left... right???
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I say, text him back and offer to move across the country with him.

Guaranteed to work.
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    Move on..
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,158 Member
    Options
    Breaking up via text? How cowardly and disrespectful! Most people don't like confrontations, particularly involving emotional subjects like relationships, but if this is an example of how this guy operates, you are much, much better off without him!

I hope you don't let your negative experience(s) influence you too much. With a bit of luck, I'm sure you will find a gentleman. There are a few of us around when we escape from relationships gone sour.

:flowerforyou: Get better, not bitter! :flowerforyou:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Wow,what a gutless piece of crap.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    Yeah it was crappy that he did that via text but Im sure that he did it because he didn't want to see you if it upset you. He could have just left and not said anything.... I myself would have done it face to face.
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    I'm more ****ty that he did via text... not the fact that he took a promotion and is moving happy that he got an offer to good to refused but i think its a respect issue...
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Maybe his other GF got alhold of his phone?
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Haha that's pretty lame of him. Maybe a crocodile took him hostage and told him to text you that
  • MissShancey
    Options
    Maybe his other GF got alhold of his phone?

this lol
  • Jomalone2
    Jomalone2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When the right one comes along you might thank him for sparing you the misery. Things happen for a reason. Consider it his loss, not yours.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    oh man... well at least he said SOMETHING .. he could have just left... right???

Lame!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I'm completely giving up on the whole dating bullcrap.. just got told via text message like who freaking does that crap anyways that sorry can't see you no-more I just got promoted and have accepted it and am now moving across country.. well geeze thanks for imforming me but you could have said to my face.. jackarse

texted? not cool...do you think he wants you to go with him? I'm not so good with playing games, but you never know. Maybe he's looking for a certain reaction/ response from you?
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Like someone else suggested, maybe somebody got hold of his phone and sent it as a cruel prank.
    Either that or he wasn't as close to you as you were to him.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Jerk.

I once got a text from a guy in the middle of the night that said "i have a girlfriend now and she deserves all my love and affection. I no longer want to talk to you. Goodbye. " My response was not nice.
  • waronmyfat
    Options
    Technology these days make it too easy to dump someone take the easy n cowards way out but alas it is hiss loss