Is my bad as bad as your bad? Just let it out!

Options
2»

Replies

• 67butterfly
    67butterfly Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. So much ice cream.
    [/quot ice cream! My husband who can eat everything and anything, buys the ice cream with the good stuff in it. I sit and pick out the good stuff with a fork and always end up eating half the container because the ice cream is stuck to the good stuff! Oh he gets so mad! lol
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Your bad is pretty impressively bad.
  • RainbowPride06
    Options
    I feel your pain! I had a bad binge last night while I was hanging out with my family at my mom's boyfriend's house.
    Two large slices of pizza with ranch, six Hot Teriyaki wings, half a box of hot chips also with ranch, a quarter of a large Philly Cheese steak Stromboli, a bowl of popcorn, and two cans of Pepsi...all within an hour!
  • donaldphussey
    Options
    hahaha. It happens. Move on.

That's really the best advice when it comes to this stuff.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I'm not even gonna say... but yeah. Epic fail.
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    An entire pizza, plus I cant remember how many beers... plus beer munchies of whatever found my mouth when I got home. hahaha. It happens. Move on.

I like how you think. Mmmmm beer.
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Last night, pizza, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, captain and coke, captain and coke, beer. Today, Wendy's. Hangover food. But I think I have drank enough water to fill a pool today.
  • TexanThom
    Options
    Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatos, gravy, pinto beans, salad, corn, green beans, biscuts, honey, butter, chocolate pie. Topped off with a Diet RC.

And she is dishing up the Rocky Road as we speak.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Once I start down the wrong path on a "bad" day, I keep going towards bad full steam ahead all day. I figure I already messed up my day so I might as well use it to get some cravings out. Fortunately this only happens about once a month.
  • valerieknox
    valerieknox Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I haven't really gone over my kcal goal that much since I joined. One day I made the mistake to log AFTER I'd eaten it though, and it turned out to be at least 500 kcal over my goal. I had a healthy LCHF pizza that I only should have eaten half of (I was full and all, it was just so tasty!!), and raw food brownie with fudge frosting. I should really only eat that kind of dessert after having a light dinner. For me it really helps to basically plan my food intake before I eat it.
  • 67butterfly
    Options
    Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatos, gravy, pinto beans, salad, corn, green beans, biscuts, honey, butter, chocolate pie. Topped off with a Diet RC.

And she is dishing up the Rocky Road as we speak.
    If my bad would have been a meal, this would have been it!!! YES! (diet Dr. Pepper though)
  • 67butterfly
    Options
    Once I start down the wrong path on a "bad" day, I keep going towards bad full steam ahead all day. I figure I already messed up my day so I might as well use it to get some cravings out. Fortunately this only happens about once a month.
    Yep! My thoughts exactly!
  • 67butterfly
    Options
    Last night, pizza, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, beer, captain and coke, captain and coke, beer. Today, Wendy's. Hangover food. But I think I have drank enough water to fill a pool today.
    I'm sure if it was me it would have been- beer, beer, captain morgan and coke, bed spins, puke, passout, aspirin, coffee and couch. lol
  • Ivarivdnoe
    Ivarivdnoe Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm sure if it was me it would have been- beer, beer, captain morgan and coke, bed spins, puke, passout, aspirin, coffee and couch. lol

I'm right there with you on that one! I'm reading about all this good food i cant have, and my stomach is growling at almost 11pm at night! I need some water before I do something stupid with some brownies that someone in my house made today! (Grrrr!)
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    A whole steak burrito from Chipotle, plus the chips and guacamole. Doesn't sound like a lot. But one burrito from there is the size of an average chihuahua. Definitely a food baby.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    An entire pizza, plus I cant remember how many beers... plus beer munchies of whatever found my mouth when I got home. hahaha. It happens. Move on.

I did this on Friday. Too many beers. And you are right it happens. Once isn't going to break the diet.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Just Friday I was pretty good for breakfast and lunch, then coworkers talked me into going out for happy hour. Even though I'm single, I rarely do happy hour anymore. 3 pints and 1/3 of an order of nachos and happy hour was over. Despite being sober I managed to drop my motorcycle while at a dead stop (parking lot exit was an uphill ramp, trying to turn I had to grab the brake suddenly to avoid a car and lost my balance, went over in what felt like slow motion) getting out of the restaurant parking lot. Being pissed off and embarrassed I took it out on myself with a burger, fries and chocolate milk shake from a local take out place. Didn't log it, but obviously I know I was well over. *shrug shoulders*

I've been good Saturday and Sunday, with good workouts and restored self control in the food world. That's the thing with this healthy lifestyle thing, bad days happen. Just make sure your bad day is one day, and not all that often, and move on with being better the next day.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    A whole steak burrito from Chipotle, plus the chips and guacamole. Doesn't sound like a lot. But one burrito from there is the size of an average chihuahua. Definitely a food baby.

yum - Had Chipotle for the first time at the beginning of August when I was in the states and LOVED it! Found out when we got home that there`s a Chipotle not far from where I work. I decided that even though ìts not the greatest (nor worse!) restaurant food that I could have it on Monday`s when I have to stay in the city late for a course that Im taking and I`ll adjust the other meals to account for it - mind you its only 580 cals for the burrito bowl without all the extras - I can live with that!
  • ChilliwackChick
    Options
    I had a case of beer and a few ciders then to top that off I had a McDonald's combo. Yep still working that off, had that last weekend. I've gotta stop partying like it's 1999... lmao