• KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    oh hell no.. what fun would that be!

Exactly!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    My husband is on MFP, but I'm his only friend. He only uses it to journal his food (when I remind him to). He's been better about it lately, but doesn't seem to want to make friends on here like me :)
  • bohonomad
    bohonomad Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about having my boyfriend join MFP so he can track calories and gain weight. Hes tiny (5'10, 120 lb) and no matter how much I lose I still look fat i pictures with him!
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Nope I am solo. I have tried to encourage my wife to join but I always meet resistance.
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Does future SO count? :wink:
  • lois4468
    lois4468 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    My husband and I started at the same time back beginning of January this year. So far we have each lost over 50 lbs. sounds good to say we have lost 100 together. We are both doing so much better health wise it is amazing. We found this website by accident and for some reason it just worked. We each would like to lose another 20 and are still trying. Kinda at a standstill right now and having to exercise even more. In the end we are both happy where we are so life is good!!
  • dfair1967
    Options
    Me and my girlfriend are both on here.
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My SO joined not to long after I did. He does not log his food, he rarely exercises and he drinks a lot, his eating has changed up a little bit, because I want to have healthier foods in the house.

If he wants something like fast food I tell him to go ahead and I will just eat what we have here. Sometimes he doesn't go and get the fast food and just eats what we have here, so I suppose it is helping him out too.

He is very encouraging to me though. He is five years younger than I and doesn't have quite as much weight to lose as I do, so I don't badger him about it. If he wants to do it, he will.

Edit to say, my photo is not my SO, it is of me and my brother on my birthday last year.
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Not only is my boyfriend Nich of 2 1/2 years on here, (StoneColdLiger) but so is his dad. Sadly, both me and Nich have fallen in and out of this site. His dad has stuck with it a bit longer and lost about 40 lbs.
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Yes, but he just uses the app, doesn't come online to the forums.
  • FitnessPal4L1f3
    FitnessPal4L1f3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank God NO. Besides, she UNFRIENDED from Facebook, changed her status to "whatever" - I can't see it so I don't know what her "social" status is - nor do I care. She is one reason I am on MFP.

"Those negative people who say I can't" - YUP - my SO said I am a lazy fat (fill in the blank), ugly, disgusting, POS. This was said as a pre-fight, the post fight as a result of that preemptive strike from her - turned into a fight and now it is a cease fire.
  • scarlettesong
    scarlettesong Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    yes, but he doesnt log in very often :(

he doesnt seem as motivated as me, which is sad because i think we'd have fun cooking/working out together. but oh well

^^This.

He got the account but pretty much never logs in. He says he's on an "empathy" diet for me, but not for him. Pity because he does need to lose some weight whether he wants to admit it or not. He helped me run on the track the other day, so he's still involved occasionally. Just not on MFP.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Mine has the app on his phone. I got constant horrified emails about how many calories are in his fave foods but he logs on and off. It's made him more aware when cooking and calorie count which is good :-) We exercise together (bike and walk/run) but he's starting to run when I do weights as I can't keep up wih him! He stirs me up a bit as I can't eat as much but he's 6'4 so he's on over 3000 calories a day. He's lost a bit of purge on his belly since we cleaned our diets up and he running so he's happy. He doesn't need to lose and is just thrilled that I now weigh less than him so he can throw me around a bit!
  • DangerSass
    DangerSass Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The Sass' are on... The lovely DangerSass and me, Mr.DangerSass. Of course I had to actually change my original ID and agree to other stipulations and favors in order for her to friend me. Been worthwhile ever since. :o)

Keep paying up MrSassypants.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Yup! We're both on MFP but I rarely visit the forums and she never does.