Replies

• layapooh15
    layapooh15 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Kisses!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    There is a variety of Jello chocolate pudding cups - also in fat free and sugar free. A few M & Ms?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    2 scoops choc whey
    1 tbspn cocoa
    sweetener
    bit of water to mix to a thick consistency

dip fruit of some sort (strawberries works well)

Put on baking paper in freezer for half an hour.
  • judgerock810
    judgerock810 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Not a girl, but I can help

Get a bar of hershey chocolate, mini-phyllo pastry shells, container of rasberry or blackberry

Put a piece of chocolate in each phyllo pastry and and back at 350 for 5 minutes

When you take them out of the oven put a rasberry on top of each

Low calorie and tasty
  • memeann012084
    Options
    I usually just opt for a toostie roll mini midgee or two. Low calorie, low fat and its nostalgic.
  • Kel92676
    Kel92676 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The new Hershey's Simple Pleasures are fabulous! They come in milk or dark (I love the dark) and are only 30 calories per piece. I usually eat 3 at a time.
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Lindt dark chocolate with chili. Two squares is only two calories and it's nice and rich so you feel (fairly) satisfied!

I live in Australia and the Lindt Dark Chilli Choc we get here is heaps more calories than that! I want some of yours!!! 2 calories is less than a stick of carrot!
  • chizumlassstar
    chizumlassstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered theses and am blown away. Fiber One brownies, they aren't very big but they are delicious and only 90 calories. And you can buy them individually so you don't accidentally eat the whole box. :blushing:
  • chizumlassstar
    chizumlassstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    And I just remembered, when I was a kid they had chocolate soda, I haven't seen in a at least 15 years, anyone know if it still exists?
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    No, but I know that a mini- container of Ben& Jerry's cookie dough ice cream is only 250 cals. (29g carbs and 23g sugar)
  • katlehne
    Options
    sounds delicious!!!!
  • shannon0907
    Options
    I don't have any recipe, but for a quick chocolate fix I absolutely LOVE ZICO chocolate coconut wate :love: :love: :love: . It tastes like a yoohoo, but 120 calories for the bottle. Coconut water is also really healthy. :wink:
  • AnneM69
    Options
    Raw chocolate, it's low in sugar (sweetened with rice syrup) and fat (no milk), high in antioxidants, and the brand I have is only 65 cals for 3 square/14g. Comes in different flavors, the coconut milk one may have more fat but not much more, I have the sour cherry flavor and it tastes just like a Dark Cherry Ripe to me.
  • ang3h
    ang3h Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Cacao nibs! I put them in smoothies.. half a tablespoon is more than enough!
  • mrsmustgetmuscles1
    Options
    Hershey's dark chocolate kisses are wonderful, only 20 calories each and you can make them last by letting them melt in your mouth instead of chewing them...really helps with the need for chocolate!
  • atlanticgypsy
    atlanticgypsy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    green and black's dark chocolate 72% or higher. so yummy and one square curbs the craving. one bar lasts me at least a month...sometimes longer.

18304147.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SuziQueue
    SuziQueue Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow (no sugar added) ice cream sandwiches do it for me. I get the yummy chocolate outside and also the creamy yummy inside, and it's only about 160 calories. So good! :happy:
  • mmimmi1
    mmimmi1 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow has a whole lot of chocolate sweet treats for around 100 cals. Yummy too.

(I didn't read all the replies so sorry if this is a repeat)
  • emtron500
    emtron500 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My survival mode for my last period involved replacing my entire breakfast with a sweet chocolate thing of some sort every day. Got me through! And easier than being good all day, eating my allotted calories, and then snapping and eating that same treat at night.
  • raetonycass
    raetonycass Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sounds silly but when I was on WW before and craving chocolate I would buy a can of that chocolate whipped cream in a can and put a squirt in my mouth when the cravings were out of control. Worked like a charm! Certainly less calories, fat, sugar than oreos. I also like skinny cow ice cream snacks or the blue bunny no sugar added chocolate ice cream. I also keep a bag of ghirardelli intense dark chocolate squares in the house. 1 square has 60 cal, 1.25 g of fiber and sugar and almost a gram of protein. For an actual serving size multiply that by 4 but I find just one is enough for me. I have discovered that most of hte time when I am craving sugar bitter chocolate takes care of it. Plus there are proven benefits to dark chocolate in your diet. I prefer the 86% cacao variety but will accept the 72%