Liars! Driving license weight?

Options

Replies

• kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Mine says 150lbs. :noway: I'm actually 185lbs right now. :embarassed:

I hadn't weighed myself in school and I got my license when I was seventeen - so in my mind, I figured, eh, same weight as when I was fourteen. Wrong! I haven't bothered to change it but it's such a lie.
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I just got a new license not long ago so mine is accurate. :-)
  • T34418l3angel
    T34418l3angel Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I remember when I was pregnant and had to renew my license the worker guy at the dmv asked my weight, not wanting to say my pregnancy weight I and have it stuck on my license for the next 4 years I said 125 (my prepreggo weight) he looked up at me and said "you know there's no need to lie, now what's your weight" mortified I said loudly "I'm 6 months pregnant you *kitten*! I need to talk to your manager!!". I felt like crying, looking back I think it's a little funny though but that guy had some nerve.
  • Karena_Juarez
    Options
    I remember when I was pregnant and had to renew my license the worker guy at the dmv asked my weight, not wanting to say my pregnancy weight I and have it stuck on my license for the next 4 years I said 125 (my prepreggo weight) he looked up at me and said "you know there's no need to lie, now what's your weight" mortified I said loudly "I'm 6 months pregnant you *kitten*! I need to talk to your manager!!". I felt like crying, looking back I think it's a little funny though but that guy had some nerve.

LOL!
  • mrshoneydew
    Options
    I am only 4 pounds under.
    HOWEVER, when I started my weight loss journey this winter, I was 29 pounds over! :happy:
  • stagegoddess
    Options
    my goal weight is my DL weight---hahahahaha! so i was 74# above it but that was over 10 years ago so ;p
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have 13 more lbs to lose until I hit my drivers license weight...17 to go for my military ID lol...whoops!
  • Kadi82
    Kadi82 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Guys - who out there has the wrong weight on their driving license?
    You have to put your weight on your driving license? Compulsory?

Glad I live in the UK! :bigsmile:

I know in Australia. We only have DOB, license expiry and address
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Uk driving license have no weight on them :-D

Why do you guys need a weight on your license? :-S
  • Jerodhold
    Options
    I'm 20 lbs heavier then what mine says haha
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    It seems very silly to NOT include weight on a driver's license, as it is used for identification purposes and a small cropped photo of someone's face really fails to illustrate the entire identification - height is necessary, it only makes sense to include weight to properly illustrate someone's body type/stature. For example, it's like those Myspace angle pictures where a heavier woman takes a very misleading picture of their face, that doesn't portray their body type and their full semblance. If you are asked to identify a burglar and you have a thin man and a very heavyset man who have similar facial features, don't you think stature would assist you in the identification?

I live in Illinois - at the time I had fibbed and said I was 10 pounds lighter, but now I actually -am- the weight on my driver's license.

The hard question for me is always "hair color", having golden brown-auburn hair. :ohwell:
  • Blunderguff
    Options
    47lbs lighter then mine.... Yikes
  • tbruegg
    tbruegg Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Had to look to answer truthfully I weigh 10 pounds more...
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    We don't have weight on our drivers licence but my height is wrong. I am 159.5cm not 158cm.

I was 158cm at the age of 16.

I guess i grew a little.
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am from the south, they know better than to ask us to put our weight on our DLs lol
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Ten pounds less
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I'm getting closer! 155 is my DL weight, and I'm 167 and change right now. You better believe when I hit goal I'm trucking into the DMV for a new photo. I might even go nuts and wear makeup.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Pulled mine out to look, all it has is my height sex and eye color lol Texas DL

I just realized the DMV gave me an extra inch in height. I'm 4'11" they say 5' even woohoo!!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Major NSV for me was being asked for a second form of ID at the airport since my license photo was taken 90 pounds heavier than I am now. That was a great day :love:
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    It's not required in NJ! ;-P