Hello guys!

Options
Hi there, this is mt first time trying a web site for support dieting. I have been on all kinds of diets in my life since the age of 13. I am now 34 and have found in my experience that I always come back to the same weight 150-160. I can get down to my goal weight of 130 but I can't seem to maintain it because I feel like I am starving to death. Plus I tend to get bored with the routine of exercise. :frown: I hope that with this support group I can acheive my goals as well as maintain them.

Replies

• bfoster
    Options
    Hi there, this is mt first time trying a web site for support dieting. I have been on all kinds of diets in my life since the age of 13. I am now 34 and have found in my experience that I always come back to the same weight 150-160. I can get down to my goal weight of 130 but I can't seem to maintain it because I feel like I am starving to death. Plus I tend to get bored with the routine of exercise. :frown: I hope that with this support group I can acheive my goals as well as maintain them.
  • erinlovesunicorns
    Options
    Wow thats great! Just try to keep up the good work and dont stop believing...If you can set your mind to it.....YOU CAN DO IT!:smile:

Every Calorie Counts!
    Unicorn Lover
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    hey bfoster!! Welcome!
    Im new to this site too, this weekend, but already feel great about it:happy:
    The ppl here are awesome, cause were all on the same page and are striving for the same thing!
    Hope you enjoy it as much as everyone seems to, and hope you reach your goals!
  • bfoster
    Options
    Thank you for the words of encouragement. That was really helpful. Wow I never thought I could find this much support from people I have never met. You guys are great.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Hey, we're alike. My first diet was Weight Watchers at 14 (I'm now 35). I'm at 165, with a goal range of 135-140. Exercise has become easy though. If you do something you don't mind doing (or better yet enjoy) every single day, you'll start to crave it. Restricting calories has never been my strong point though.
    Welcome aboard.
  • bfoster
    Options
    That's funny cuz restricting calories is my weakest point. I LOVE food. How it tastes, smells and preparing it. That is my downfall.