Is It bad to excercise 2 times a day?

Replies

• Kikilicious84
    Options
    No.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Yes. You'll go into starvation mode and destroy your metabolism. You won't ever be able to lose fat again, your hair will fall out and you'll go blind. If you hurry up and eat back 3x your workout calories, there's a tiny chance you can stop this from happening. The human body just wasn't built for exercising twice in one day. jk
  • dawndw
    dawndw Posts: 203
    Options
    Yes. You'll go into starvation mode and destroy your metabolism. You won't ever be able to lose fat again, your hair will fall out and you'll go blind. If you hurry up and eat back 3x your workout calories, there's a tiny chance you can stop this from happening. The human body just wasn't built for exercising twice in one day. jk

LOL
  • CoachAnnika
    CoachAnnika Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    YOu can workout twice a day - just make sure you are eating enough calories and fueling your body :)
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    how DO you find the time?
  • ejbrin
    Options
    The CDC says you can split up your workout as many times as you want in a day so long as you do at least 10 minutes at a time and it's actually better to spread out the workout.

http://www.cdc.gov/physicalactivity/everyone/guidelines/adults.html
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Sure. I think it's probably better to break it up if you have the time/discipline/energy.
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Geez...lol
  • StormyLlewellyn
    Options
    Compleatly up to you but please use common sense when it comes to Calories in Fuel and Calories out Excercise...
  • wjniii
    wjniii Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    YOu can workout twice a day - just make sure you are eating enough calories and fueling your body :)

What she said....
  • MeliJean78
    Options
    I sometimes perform bedroom olypmics three times a day. It's so bad, it's good.
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options

LMAO :laugh:
  • ohDeeDeeBehave
    ohDeeDeeBehave Posts: 30 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHAHA! ......jealous :cry:
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    I do it. I lift in the mornings and training at night.
  • rickgomez2003
    Options

Hell no lol not bad at all.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Is It bad to excercise 2 times a day?

i worked out twice a day all the time :) its goood for ya :)
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    not if you dont starve yourself and look at your NET calories and give yourself time to recover when needed.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Disregard everything that has been said.

Without a definition of "exercise" this question is impossible to answer.

Define "exercise" and you might get some answers worth reading.
  • Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Not at all, I do it all the time. Just try to do different things each time.
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Yes, how long for, and what sort of exercise?