I need a Black and Pink cocktail dress!

Options
size 12 ! does anyone have one they would like taken off their hands? I am going to dinner with my hubby for Valentines day, and Then on the 23rd of Feb. a Girlfriend is taking me to see Legally blonde at the 5th ave in Seattle. its an early 40th birthday present!

Anyone??:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mlove1307
    mlove1307 Posts: 151
    Options
    Nope sorry but I know you can get cute dresses at Ross.. Idk if you have them there in Seattle but it's where my sisters got all of their dresses for dances and parties. The kind of dress you can afford to just wear once. :]
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Nope sorry but I know you can get cute dresses at Ross.. Idk if you have them there in Seattle but it's where my sisters got all of their dresses for dances and parties. The kind of dress you can afford to just wear once. :]
    Yes I have been looking there , found some cute black ones, but not with pink too, and I want pink for the whole Legally Blonde part of it...
  • thicansxy
    Options
    Sorry dont have one just started to change my eating habits, but some good place to look for cheap. Maurices at the Discount mall on I90 or Debs (wear once clothes) at Super Mall. Those 2 places I know have cute dress for cheap. Other then that keep checking Ross or try TJ Max
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Sorry dont have one just started to change my eating habits, but some good place to look for cheap. Maurices at the Discount mall on I90 or Debs (wear once clothes) at Super Mall. Those 2 places I know have cute dress for cheap. Other then that keep checking Ross or try TJ Max
    I am heading to the supermall next monday to check things out there. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • faile486
    faile486 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You could also get a black one and go with pink accessories (purse, jewelery, maybe shoes?) = )

Not sure if they would have anything like this in Seattle, but when I was in High School we drove to St. Louis to get all our dance dresses - they had a Dillard's there that got all the region's 'damaged' dresses. You'd get a $300-800 dollar dress for $25, and have to reattach a strap, or possibly mend a hem or something tiny. Since all my dress straps had to be adjusted anyway, it wasn't much of an issue for me.
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Don't have one, but congratulations on 2 more pounds!! How DO you do it?! I'm SO jealous!!

When you talked about a dress for Valentine's Day, I had a flash back to "Wings" in my head. Do you remember that show? Helen and Joe celebrate their first Valentine's Day as a couple and end up...well, it was a hilarious episode! :laugh: You look like Helen!! That's why you look so familar. My husband and I LOVE that show. We have the DVDs and watch them all the time. :laugh: Joe is SUCH a babe!! :bigsmile:

Hope you have an AWESOME time!!

Susan
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    size 12 ! does anyone have one they would like taken off their hands? I am going to dinner with my hubby for Valentines day, and Then on the 23rd of Feb. a Girlfriend is taking me to see Legally blonde at the 5th ave in Seattle. its an early 40th birthday present!

Get a pretty simple looking black dress and then buy a thick pink ribbon that you can tie around the dress as a belt.
  • Tamishumate
    Options

Get a pretty simple looking black dress and then buy a thick pink ribbon that you can tie around the dress as a belt.
    I will do that if I dont find one . that will be a last minute thing! LOL Thank you !