SV & NSV Both Today!!!

Options
Okay since my weigh in from last week I've lost 2 lbs! 1 lb during the week and 1 lb over the weekend! (the extra weigh in was for the end of August challenge and the beginning of September /September to X-mas Challenges!) Which brings my total weight loss to 36 lbs. Which leaves me 15 lbs to go to get out of the 200s, 31 lbs to go to get to my half way go, and 99 lbs to go to get to my goal weight!

My NSV, I can fit into a pair of size 16 jeans snugly without having to lie down on the bed to zip them up!

And the women will appreciate this... all of this happening right in the middle of my monthly occurrence!

Replies

• ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Great weight loss, and congrats on the smaller size! Keep on rockin' it out! :flowerforyou:
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'll be doing my best I am really psyched now. The girls I nanny for even remarked, "You look younger... and you have curves like my Mom now." I take that as a compliment!
  • My NSV, I can fit into a pair of size 16 jeans snugly without having to lie down on the bed to zip them up!

And the women will appreciate this... all of this happening right in the middle of my monthly occurrence!
    What does NSV mean?
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,585 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! You got this!
  • lshaunessy
    Options
    My NSV, I can fit into a pair of size 16 jeans snugly without having to lie down on the bed to zip them up!

What does NSV mean?

Non Scale Victory
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    NSV= Non Scale Victory

SV= Scale Victory

And thank you everyone for the encouragement and the well wishes. It means a lot to me.
  • NSV= Non Scale Victory

SV= Scale Victory

And thank you everyone for the encouragement and the well wishes. It means a lot to me.
    THANK YOU!!! I didn't know there was MFP slang... lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!