Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I'd like to ban the people who only have a picture of a kitty or a plant... Unless they can prove themselves to be 100% feline or plant based organisms.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    I'd like to ban the people who only have a picture of a kitty or a plant... Unless they can prove themselves to be 100% feline or plant based organisms.

:angry:
    I'm a cheetah bunny!
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options

:angry:
    I'm a cheetah bunny!

You sho' are!!! ;) I refer specifically to h-actual kitties rather than cheetah-bunnies... I gots no beef with you Ladyface!
  • sarakat44
    sarakat44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't think we should bane anyone. But for goodness sakes but a shirt on!
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options
    I think every man should get his shirt off if he's earned it! Off! Off! Off!!!!
  • ouija86
    ouija86 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    oh the lolz
  • ShreddedTweet
    Options
    oh the lolz

Case in point... *swoons*
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    No way!! I love drooling over the hot bods... love eye candy
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I think your idea sucks.

^^^^ ThiS

and nice job for a thread of obvious polemic less but yet sticky subject
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ah, Cassius, thank for this epic thread, it has given me countless laughs at all the people who don't understand sarcasm and tonnes of pictures of hotties to come drool over! Thank you kind sir!!

My pleasure. It is pretty freakin' funny. Glad you've had fun :)
  • DouglasRockwell
    Options
    While we are at it, can we ban fat people who are shirtless too?
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    OP, what are you talking about? You ARE one of the attractive guys on MFP! Are you trying to get YOURSELF banned, is that your plan? :huh: Weirdo!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I think every man should get his shirt off if he's earned it! Off! Off! Off!!!!
    does this count
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    The other "hot" guys on this site actually help motivate me quite a lot. They make it easy to follow their diaries and you can see what works for them, and how they get to (and remain) look like that. So, for the guys on this site who still have a ways to go and think these guys should be banned, I think your problem is more mental than anything else. Don't focus on how "hot" these guys are, focus on what they do to get there. Gals included.
  • MarshallCroft
    Options
    DAMN IT CASSIUS!!! YOU GOT ME ON THAT ONE!!!!! DAMMN YOU TO HADEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!

Was that a bit melodramatic??
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    While we are at it, can we ban fat people who are shirtless too?

Only the ones in cowboy hats......
  • kaesonaveri
    Options
    bump
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I think your idea sucks.

^^^^ ThiS

and nice job for a thread of obvious polemic less but yet sticky subject

Hehe! Sticky. :bigsmile:
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    lol. Give you a "chance" at what? This is not a place to meet women.

No. No of course not *shifty eyes*
  • calichica35
    calichica35 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

Just don't ban the guys like OP with a super sense of humor! Thanks for the laugh:)