Stupid thoughts while in the shower

cobracars
cobracars Posts: 949 Member
Anyone else let their mind wander while in the shower? And then you think of totally off the wall stupid stuff?

Like this morning for some reason the name "Seth" popped into my head and then I tried to figure out " which Seth?". That led to "why are there so many famous Seth's out there?"

which eventually led to "The All-Seth Thunderdome - Who Would Win? Seth Green vs Seth Rogan vs Seth McFarlane"

Replies

• avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    nope usually I sing in the shower
    singinginshower.gif
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    I don't need to be in the shower to let my mind wonder and think of stupid stuff.

That usually happens several hundred times a day. And any where I am standing or sitting.
  • I tend to think of really creative storylines and dialogue and ideas while I am in the shower. Or while I'm driving. Or right about to fall asleep. Basically any time when I can't just write it down.

That, or I sing showtunes.
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    I sing REALLY random songs quite loudly. I was singing a Spice Girls' song this morning, actually :bigsmile:
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    This tends to happen to me when I'm on a walk... and if its something really funny that I'm thinking of it makes me wonder what the people driving/walking/biking past me are thinking when I break out laughing for apparently no reason at all.
  • Lol
    For me ideas for my writings...
  • Sometimes you do your best thinking while your in the shower. Usually I'm brainstorming or thinking of something funny. And there's about a 100% chance that I have my phone near with Pandora running.
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    So...

"Lost and Found" box at school or at work, shouldn't it really be just 'found' stuff'? I mean, if its 'lost' it wouldn't be in the box, it would still be lost.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Funny you should say this... Because i saw a dumb scary movie the other day. I forgot what it was called. But when the people were in the shower... These funny worms came out of the shower head... So when I was in the shower the other day, I kept imagining that worms were going to come out of the shower head and get on me. And then kill me. And some other movie I've seen.. Norman Bates, he killed people while they were in the shower.. So sometimes when Im home alone, I get paranoid over a monster or killer getting me while in the shower... :frown: RRR

Have you ever rehearsed a shampoo infomercial while in the shower? Haaah. You never know when you may want to audition in real life for one. So better practice up for that. :laugh:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    I do my best thinking of creative therapy tasks for work while I'm in the shower. Weird, but it works. Same thing with 5am in the morning....I always end up thinking about work and less about wanting sleep.
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    My mind wandered off about 15 years ago and hasn't found it's way back :)
  • turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    nope usually I sing in the shower
    singinginshower.gif
    [/quote

this is hilarious....i usually think bout the janes addiction song lol guess thats me thinking bout thinking]
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    all my moments of clarity come to me when i am showering
  • turbofuzz77
    turbofuzz77 Posts: 98 Member
    sounds like the beginnings of cosmic consciousness....moments of clarity
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    I sing show tunes and act them all out with dramatic facial expressions etc. Very therapeutic actually.
  • I dance in the shower :)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Ugh I end up thinking about work in the shower. Where all my great ideas start LOL

Ditto along with singing lol :)
  • fortheheart
    fortheheart Posts: 50 Member
    I think about all the things I could have said...

If I did that, I'd probably break my neck with my luck.