Finally Made It!

Options

Replies

• larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!! You look amazing wishing you the best!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Thank you everyone! You're comments make me feel even happier! Especially the 'I thought you were in your thirties' :wink:
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Not "bobble head" looking at all! You look fit and healthy! You don't even look like you were ever overweight. That's my fear - even when I get to my goal weight I'll look like a former fat person. Seriously, if I passed by you in the store I would think "That woman has stayed active and healthy her whole life. Why didn't I do that?"

Go back to that store and buy that dress!! It looks great on you!!!!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You look great and are an inspiration to me. I'm 47 and getting healthy and fit. I didn't want to hit menopause and be overweight, I was unhappy and lacked confidence. I've already lost 15 shooting for another 5-10 lbs with toning/definition. Already dropped two sizes and gained confidence.
    Options
    Not "bobble head" looking at all! You look fit and healthy! You don't even look like you were ever overweight. That's my fear - even when I get to my goal weight I'll look like a former fat person. Seriously, if I passed by you in the store I would think "That woman has stayed active and healthy her whole life. Why didn't I do that?"

Go back to that store and buy that dress!! It looks great on you!!!!

Awww - that is so sweet! Alas - the store is closed and I have an 8 am flight to Florida tomorrow where I hope I work up the courage to actually wear that 2 piece!
    Options
    You look great and are an inspiration to me. I'm 47 and getting healthy and fit. I didn't want to hit menopause and be overweight, I was unhappy and lacked confidence. I've already lost 15 shooting for another 5-10 lbs with toning/definition. Already dropped two sizes and gained confidence.

It only gets better - well done!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! You look awesome.
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I live in FL (10 mins from the Atlantic ocean and the beaches). Believe me when I say this, you will look better than most people down here who walk around in a 2 piece! Wear it and Rock it!!!!!! Have a safe flight!
  • alexsis88
    alexsis88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! There is definitely an energetic vine in your pic! Did u do exercise at home or in a gym? And did u have a strict diet?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous and perfect. Ignore the negative nellies. Well done!!!!!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congrats :)
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Looks like some really hard work paid off!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations to you. You have a great outlook on this! Way to go.
  • jcamer12
    jcamer12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I know that you feel even better. You will do wonderfully at maintenance. Amazing to be at your best at age 50! What motivation for the rest of us...
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful both before and after, and so much happier having reached your health goals too. So elegant in your after photos. Glowing
    Options
    You look so amazing! There is definitely an energetic vine in your pic! Did u do exercise at home or in a gym? And did u have a strict diet?

Thank you ! 30DS, RI30, KB&T, 6W6P! Tried to stay away from 'white' and processed foods. That's it! Nothing too restrictive at all! Eat about 2000 cals a day - oh - and I love my red wine :smile:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finally making it! You look fantabulous and I love love love that dress you have on! Do you know where you got it from?
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow i am so jealous! i started back on nov and had a goal to lose 20 lbs, i still haven't reached it! :( i keep bouncing between 15-17lbs lost.... it is so frustrating! i also am doing ri30 and 30ds... maybe i should try 6w6p?
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job! If you are what a bobble head looks like then I want to look like one too! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!