Options
    Congratulations!! You look absolutely wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Stunning actually! Way to go!:drinker:
  • GaidenJade
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Oh and the definition in your arms. Love! You look strong, young and vibrant! :drinker:
  • caitsaunt
    caitsaunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Way to go!
  • relucas81
    Options
    You look great! Slimmer and younger!
  • lndillon1
    lndillon1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Congrats on finally making it! You look fantabulous and I love love love that dress you have on! Do you know where you got it from?

Sadly - I did not buy it - thought I was too old to pull it off....duh. Found it at The Bay :smile:
  • hunter1025
    hunter1025 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Awesome job.
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You are probably the most gorgeous 49 year old woman I've ever seen! Congratulations, you look amazing!
  • checof
    checof Posts: 114
    Options
    You look beautiful, healthy, strong and very happy! That's a wonderful thing to see. Your "friends" should be proud of you, not criticizing you for making such a positive change. If they can't be happy for you, seems like there's a bunch of people on here who are, including me. Great job, congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Semperfione
    Options
    What an amazing journey you have been on. Congratulations on you success. As for your friends; well you know they will come around more than likely when they want to know just how you did it. LOL, wonderful pictures and you should be proud of yourself, I know you deserve it.

Rob
  • mstifb
    mstifb Posts: 230
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! I hope I make it to my success story before my 40th birthday in March. You definitely do not look your age!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    who would say you were too skinny?? ridiculous, they're just jealous! you look beautiful! i am a 14 right now, i hope i can get down to a size 2!! i think i might have a bigger frame than you do, but that might've just been my excuse for being fat so long that i now believe it to be true! :) also i love your profile pic. the difference is huge in your face and your hair looks great too :)
  • Glowbee
    Glowbee Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your achievement!! You look phenomenal!, I hope you wake up every morning proud and happy of everything you've done for yourself! Continue your journey, and keep looking fabulous all the while! Cheers to you!
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Great job! If you are what a bobble head looks like then I want to look like one too! Congrats!

I second this. And I bet that dress will still be there when you get back. Or online. Find it, or something similar. You wore that dress!!!
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Wow - very inspirational! You look fantastic!
  • Chellie_Bellie
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I hope I can do as well. Congrats and thanks for sharing, keeps me motivated.
  • MetamorphosisMe
    MetamorphosisMe Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look fantastic! :bigsmile:
  • lisaloumn2
    lisaloumn2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous girl!!! Show it off and the other people are just jealous! Go show the world your awesome accomplishment! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!