Loose 3kg in September

Options

Replies

• 708Vivian
    708Vivian Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal weight is 5kg away and 3kg this month would be almost there.

CW 63kg
    GW 58kg
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I weighed yesterday but had mad hectic day at work so didn't have time to post
    weight is 62.500kg
    I'm gona go really low on carbs this week and no alcohol!!!
  • Heather_Mumma
    Heather_Mumma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all I would love to join in!

CW as of yesterday is 82.6kg
    So would LOVE to get out of the 80's by the end of the month! :smile:
  • monasuli
    Options
    hey everyone!

CW:66kg

Hows everyone doing?
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    was feeling like cr@pola this weekend but will get over it (cos it's just in my mind) and going to go on the bike tonight :D whootwhoot we're in September!
  • dominikaro
    Options
    Can I still join? I'd love to lose 3kg this month! My CW is 58 and my GW is 48 (before you say anything, I'm 158cm tall so it's a healthy weight for me) so still 10kg to go!

My second challange is to be able to run 10K in the end of this month. Right now I'm just about running %K without stopping. Does any of you run as well?
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! lets kick some butts! :D

30th September is my Birthday and I wanna lose at least 2kg before that!

My GYM this month is outdoors!! ONLY RUNNING RUNNING!!! :D do 3-4 times per week (6 km per run)..

CW: 67
    GW: 64!!

Let do this! feel free to add me as friend and please add a msg too :)
  • dominikaro
    Options
    @talamer: Great, another running person! I need to stay motivated to run, so I'm happy you're here:)
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    im in!!
  • talamer
    Options
    @dominikaro Thanks a lot :) would like to support you as well :) I already challenge my self to do 3 runs per week at least for continuous one month :) I'm using Nike+ run app on my GS3 and it is keeping me motivated and focus on running :) I have been doing many workouts before and of course went to GYM for strength training :) but this month I will only run to burn that fat from my body :D so lets do it!!!

feel free to friend me :)
  • Janeyg49
    Janeyg49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Glad to see some fellow runners have joined in. Welcome everyone. I went on 17k bike ride this morning as my hubby wanted to join me but he doesn't like running .....anyway we did a great route and hope to go again tomorrow despite me having a bit of a fall in the first 10 mins!!!! Only minor bruising!!!!
    What is everyone else up to????
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Glad to see some fellow runners have joined in. Welcome everyone. I went on 17k bike ride this morning as my hubby wanted to join me but he doesn't like running .....anyway we did a great route and hope to go again tomorrow despite me having a bit of a fall in the first 10 mins!!!! Only minor bruising!!!!
    What is everyone else up to????

so many celebrations this month and it's only 5 days in! i'm going to try to fit in a workout in the morning and at night... good luck to meeeeee!
  • talamer
    Options
    @trinaesquerra Good luck with that! I have no holiday's! always have to work! beside I'm preparing to apply for an exam to get my IT certification! so it is kinda hard for me, but trying my best to manage :)
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My current weight's 51 kg and losing 3kg would get me halfway to my goal weight (45.5 kg).
  • dominikaro
    Options
    I'm having a hard time. For las week My weight didn't move at all (or went slightly up). I was working out and eating almost right, so it's discouraging..... I feel like quitting ang eatting pizza :/
  • talamer
    Options
    I'm having a hard time. For las week My weight didn't move at all (or went slightly up). I was working out and eating almost right, so it's discouraging..... I feel like quitting ang eatting pizza :/

Don't worry! it happen a lot! sometimes weight get stuck but suddenly it will start loosing again. Perhaps it is the muscles, bcoz u replace ur fat with the muscles! beside sometimes it is water weight :) so don't give up! continue ur great work and see where it will goes :) btw I'm addicted to Pizza! I cheat sometimes! but try to avoid that as much as possible :) it is okay to do it once in a while :)
  • baabaabetsy
    Options
    I'll join this too! I'm going to Thailand in a almost exactly a month and I want to be ready to undress on the beach!! I better add some cardio to my weight training.
  • Motherhen1000
    Options
    Why is it that one week I eat more than my allowance and the next eat exactly my allowance and don't lose ?
    I'm planning for 3k loss in sept ...
    Do having more proteins or carbs than daily allowance influence the weight loss if eating exact calorie allowance and burning some calories ?

I'd like support , just started last week and have a total of 26lbs to lose , so far I've lost 5! But not in second week.
  • LivingInPuglia
    LivingInPuglia Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm with you ..... want to loose 8kg by end of October ..... have got off to a good start so far but I know from experience my willpower wanes as time goes on.

I've sent you a friend request.

Congrats to Bride and Groom
  • toomanycurves
    toomanycurves Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I know about "willpower drift." I sent you a friend request.