Finally Made It!

Options

Replies

• Aventuria
    Options
    You look so beautiful, I'm near to tears! :sad:
    Also so much younger!

Congratulations to your new you, and I hope you can enjoy it as much as you want and that maintenance will be easy for you! :flowerforyou:
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!!!

Keep shining!
  • Louly80
    Options
    Could u plz send me your diet meals
  • msalmaj
    Options
    That's amazing! You look great and great job for making your goals....so what if others don't share in your success. At least here, we all root for each other!! I'm inspired...
  • tawneepreisner
    Options
    Well done!!!! You look great!!:smile:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Iv had the same happen before, I was told I looked sickly and I was 5'6" at 150! I didnt look sickly I think they were either jealous or just not used to seeing me skinny.
    Keep up the work, well its maintenance time now for you!
    P.S. I Want your dress hehe
  • Shawnette97
    Shawnette97 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! You are such an inspiration!!
  • sisterofseven
    sisterofseven Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an inspiration :-)
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Well - 9 months later and I've reached my goal. It's been an interesting journey. Friends calling me too skinny and telling me I look like a bobble head! Posted my milestone on my MFP and only 2 of my friends noticed and one I've known for 26 years :ohwell: WHATEVER! I've lost about 45 lbs since last October - 37 of those since joining MFP in November 2011. From a size 14 to a size 2 today! My goal was to be able to purchase my first 2 piece by the time I'm 50. I purchased it in August - 10 months ahead of schedule. Thanks to everyone who posted useful information to help me get here. Maintenance here I come!

Before/After pic - funny how I thought my arm would hide my tummy :laugh:

86afd433.jpg

Great job!!! I am really inspired! :) I absolutely LOVE your dress, too! It's so colorful and stylish! Can't wait til I can wear cute clothes like that again... :)
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    you look incredible infact sensational ... you go gettem girl
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! And definitely not like a bobble head. Congrats!!!!
    :flowerforyou:

For sure!!!!!!!!!!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Wonderful the difference 45 lbs makes. Such a beautiful transformation. Have a lovely time wearing that 2 piece. Your dress really gorgeous and you too wearing it.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    WOW INCREDIBLY GEORGOUS!!!!! mucho kudos
  • Catskillet
    Catskillet Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    ...gulp...you are so teeny-tiny. Not a bobblehead (what mean friends you have!)...but model-thin for sure. Congratulations on your success and you look gorgeous! Obviously, your 50's are going to be an amazing decade...you look very young.

p.s....."GO OILERS!!" ...(sorry...couldn't resist...I'm Canadian and lived in the Edmonton area for 16 years before moving to the US almost 15 years ago. We had season tickets when our kids were babies during the "Gretzky years!") My siblings and parents live in Red Deer and Edmonton... fact I just returned to NY a week ago from Alberta! The countryside there is so beautiful right now!

Have a wonderful 50th...the best is yet to come!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • PatsyFitzpatrick
    PatsyFitzpatrick Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. WTG
  • jstandfield
    jstandfield Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesom !
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    well done and congrats on reaching your goal :-)
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look awesome!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome!! By the way, I hide partly behind people to kind of make myself look half as big lol.. never works but well you know lol :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!