College Friends!

Options
Not exactly new since I've been here for 3 weeks or so. But I'd like to add some college MFPals (I'm 20, a senior taking BS Psychology), 5'2" aaand female. :D Would like to add you, if we're in the same age group, etc or if you just want to be friends. :)

I'm online on a daily basis, still trying to start on my low-carb diet, fit some cardio in on a daily basis despite my hectic schedule. :)

Replies

• karbhat
    karbhat Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in college too. College lifestyle can lead to some unhealthy food situations and choices so I would love to share ideas of what to do to keep healthy. Feel free to add me :)
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in college too. College lifestyle can lead to some unhealthy food situations and choices so I would love to share ideas of what to do to keep healthy. Feel free to add me :)

Exactly! I used to buy the unhealthiest things since they were easy to prepare (that or I just eat them right away lol). Adding. :)
  • YamadaSan
    Options
    Bump :]
  • Elisabeth2506
    Options
    Hey, I'm 22. I'm going into my third year of university in a few weeks :)
  • dshgna
    dshgna Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 too and just finished my second year. I'm a Computer Science major(a female nerd, NOT). And i'm definitely online all the time.

I'm also 5'2 1/2" and at 60kg the last time I weighted in.

Btw there's a group for college students too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/60-college-and-grad-school-students
  • Enigmatised
    Options
    Hiya. :)
    I'm going into my second year of college and am a geophysics major.
    I'm turning 20 later this month.
  • karbhat
    karbhat Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 too and just finished my second year. I'm a Computer Science major(a female nerd, NOT). And i'm definitely online all the time.

Btw there's a group for college students too: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/60-college-and-grad-school-students

I'm a CS major too!
  • dshgna
    dshgna Posts: 54 Member
    Options

I'm a CS major too!

Sent you a friend request:)!
  • Happy4lifeHHH
    Happy4lifeHHH Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Im 19 and 5'2 and in my 3rd year of college.. I am a criminal justice major.. Feel free to add me because I am on everyday!! :)
  • aligirrrrl
    Options
    Hi!! Im 21, technically a senior in college, but I'll probably stick around a little longer :)
    Would also love more friends for encouragement and tips!
  • YamadaSan
    Options
    Added all of you! :) Hope we can all help each other eat healthy and stay fit despite the stress that uni life brings. :D
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    College Junior here! Looking to lose a few more pounds and then work on the muscles haha. Feel free to add me!
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    I'm 21, in my second year of grad school right now and I feel you on the difficulty of eating healthy and working out in addition to school! Everyone feel free to add me!
  • jesjosep
    Options
    i'm 19 almost 20 and in my second year of college. feel free to add me for some support!