Stretchmarks, boo!

Options
2»

Replies

• jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi nickie :)
    I see you're in UK too! You can buy bio-oil on amazon.co.uk literally half the price of our lovely expensive leading high st chemist!
    I totally feel ya on the stretch marks. I've taken steroids for about a year in total, they actually cause stretchmarks by breaking up the dermis of the skin. They also made me pile on four stone of fat and fluid which worsened the stretch marks. Mine were horrendous from arms,all over body to behind knees. Worst on belly, boobs and upper thighs. I massaged with bio oil every day for six months and they faded from angry red to pale pink. Some even faded completely now too.
    Also, can i recommend the nivea q10 firming body lotion, it has made my skin so soft, smooth and helped with the elasticity too.best body lotion i've ever used by far!
    I was about your weight when i started out. Got about 44lb to go. Its tough but possible!
    Good luck :) feel free to add me x x

Ha didn't see this before posting, but exactly what she said!
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    T:wink: hey are my sexy cougar marks !
  • RunDottyRun
    Options
    FORGOT ALL THE EXPENSIVE CREAMS!!

Vitamin E Cream. Drink Water.

^^^^ THAT'S IT!

Makes your stretch marks much less noticeable, mine are gone in "appearance" just the ditch in the skin where the deep ones were.