Ugh, I'm nervous

Options
I go to the doctor after work today to get the results of my blood work back. I'm basically terrified. I think I've really effed myself over. I am worried I waited way way way to long to take control of my health and now I'm on an irreversible path toward the problems my dad has. Diabetic retenopathy, neuropathy, etc etc. I don't want kidney failure, heart disease, blindness & limb amputation. WHY did I do this to myself?! I'm such an idiot.

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I go to the doctor after work today to get the results of my blood work back. I'm basically terrified. I think I've really effed myself over. I am worried I waited way way way to long to take control of my health and now I'm on an irreversible path toward the problems my dad has. Diabetic retenopathy, neuropathy, etc etc. I don't want kidney failure, heart disease, blindness & limb amputation. WHY did I do this to myself?! I'm such an idiot.

You're not an idiot! TAKE CONTROL NOW!!!
  • kelley1006
    kelley1006 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You are not an idiot and the first step to a better life is realizing your destructive path. It is never too late to start fresh. I am always happy for people who come to this realization. It is not easy but it is definately worth it. You will feel so much better. If you need any support just let me know!!!:flowerforyou:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    If you were an idiot you wouldn't be on here posting in the first place... it starts now, you can do this, get healthy :smile:

~Leash :heart: