Busy, broke girl in her 20's...who can relate?

Options
I'm a busy, broke, girl in her 20's, I like to be on the go and having some fun but my metabolism just wont keep up. I usually lose 5 or 10 but then find it again! I have a love of nutrition and fitness but also an appetite that never fails and a sweet tooth:) its a struggle between fast pace, convenience, going with the flow and strategic planning to stick to a diet. Anyone know what I mean? Just would love to have some ppl I can relate to for support <3 hmu!

Replies

• susi_q_xx
    susi_q_xx Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Totally understand!! My problem isnt so much a sweet tooth, my downfall is savoury stuff like crisps and sausage rolls! Also I really struggle making it to the gym! Feel free to add me!! D
  • Laurelaas
    Laurelaas Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Def with you here. I know the sweet tooth thing! I've been trying to get over it by having gum or a lollipop or something when I really want something sweet. Oh! Fudgesicles too, those are a nice chocolate supplement that are only 100 calories.
  • justthinkthin
    Options
    I get it! I'm also in my 20's not so busy, but I am always hungry and I invented the sweet tooth. I make going to the gym a daily ritual 4-5 days a week because I just like to eat! I love running and walking to kill my extra calories. The gym is my new thing! It only takes an hour to burn an awesome amount of calories so I try to take that out of the 24 I have. Before I started going I had a treadmill at home but I would never go near it. I found a cheap gym membership and now when I get there I dont want to leave. Good luck on your journey. I'll be adding you as a friend :]
  • evolutionbyariana
    Options
    I'm with you! 12 hour work days leave little time for life! By the time I've worked out and got my meals ready for the day it's time to go to work. :( I've had to make some sacrifices to reach my goals and sometimes it definitely sucks but for the most part it's worth it. Now the sweet tooth...THAT is another story. I try and try and try to give up the sweet stuff, but in addition to being a health & fitness junkie I'm also a major foodie. Still trying to find a way to balance the two.

Feel free to add me if you want! :)
  • schaeftlein123
    Options
    same here cookies are my weakness and between work and going to college plus a social life it seems as though time is not on my side im just trying to figure out how to squeeze in some work out time. Broke usually means eating cheap which almost always means eating fast food especially if your on the go which I always am. learning that while its not the best buying snack foods like crackers and granola bars is way better than cheese burgers and gas station pizza