What the Forums Have Taught Me Today...

Options

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    always expect an *kitten* response to a question before you get real advice when you ask a question that is marginally stupid...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    We are all unique little snowflakes. Made of jam.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Anonymity+hunger=dangerous.

Angry + hungry = HANGRY
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    ...the "above you" threads are primarily married people who want to be told they're hot
    ...far too many people come here for permission to do things they know they have no business doing, i.e. "i can eat cookies and lose weight right"
    ...people will make a new thread before they go back one page and see that the thread has already existed

that is all today.
    married people need to be called hot too!
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    We are all unique little snowflakes. Made of jam.

Or peanut butter - now I'm offended! *pouts*
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That it's totally ok to ignore your wild kids in a restaurant as long as your are talking about and judging the overweight family sitting next to you.

yes best thread today

^^^ THIS
  • ahappydancer
    ahappydancer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the show.
    *muches no-butter popcorn*
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options

Angry + hungry = HANGRY

il_fullxfull279321995-1.jpg
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    That posting pictures of yourself in your underware and/or bathing suit is acceptable, as long as you are already fit. If you are still overweight, the moderators will remove your picture and tell you it's obscene/ not family friendly.

True story.
  • ramgi
    ramgi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For a health and fitness website there are a lot of us who hate on fat people.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    that some chick thinks the dude above her has nice eyes
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    That posting pictures of yourself in your underware and/or bathing suit is acceptable, as long as you are already fit. If you are still overweight, the moderators will remove your picture and tell you it's obscene/ not family friendly.

True story.

This makes me sad. :frown:
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    That it is perfectly OK, even encouraged sometimes, to hate men openly
  • ShaunnaTroop
    Options
    Ha! :)
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options

True story.

This makes me sad. :frown:

I so love that people come along enough to feel good about putting themselves out there. It is a shame. So I say .... oh wait I can't it wouldn't be family friendly......
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I learned that when I am out and I feel self concious about others around me judging me for how I look or what I eat and drink in public, that I am pobably right. Not only are they thinking it, but they will likely run home and blab about it on the internet.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

False story.

Fixed it for you. The friends of mine that has gotten their pics removed are far from overweight (love you jules)
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    ...the "above you" threads are primarily married people who want to be told they're hot

I did not realize this. I must be dense. :laugh:
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I learned that the phrase "butt hurt" made me laugh and laugh and laugh!

^^^ This! I keep giggling every time I see someone quote it!
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I learned that my tolerance for stupid has decreased more - Its all I ever learn in the forums.