What the Forums Have Taught Me Today...

Options

Replies

• musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    That almost everyone on this topic is from an "offensive" topic talking about an overweight family at a buffett and are just as bad as the op in that post because they come over and continue to talk about it! Please get a life people. If you don't like the op, then move on. How hard is this?

Nobody should even post topics like that anymore because the same thing happens every time. Most people bash the op too death, and call them a hypocrite while being a hypocrite themselves.
  • redhousecat
    redhousecat Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    people are perfect..............

:rollseyes:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    That it's totally ok to ignore your wild kids in a restaurant as long as your are talking about and judging the overweight family sitting next to you.

Some one really did that? I want to read this article, I could use a laugh at work!
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    That it's totally ok to ignore your wild kids in a restaurant as long as your are talking about and judging the overweight family sitting next to you.
    It's ok to ignore your wild kids in a restaurant IF you didn't even want them in the first place and would send them back if you could because they are detrimental to a marriage.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    That almost everyone on this topic is from an "offensive" topic talking about an overweight family at a buffett and are just as bad as the op in that post because they come over and continue to talk about it! Please get a life people. If you don't like the op, then move on. How hard is this?

Nobody should even post topics like that anymore because the same thing happens every time. Most people bash the op too death, and call them a hypocrite while being a hypocrite themselves.

Hangry?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

OMG its hypocrinception!
  • BodyElectric1
    BodyElectric1 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    -That you will get hated on if you eat 1200 cals or less
    -That you will get hated on if you a ton of calories and still lose weight
    -That you will get judged if you eat 100% clean with no sweet or savoury treats
    -That you will get judged if you have a cheat meal or cheat day
    -That you will get judged no matter what you say or doand if you get butthurt easily you probably shouldn't be on the internet.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    That given enough bashing...the mods will remove said post for causing such drama!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I learned that I'm clearly not eating enough at a buffet....
  • emancipateurself
    emancipateurself Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    lol...that we are all bored and commenting on nothing right now *winks*
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

Some one really did that? I want to read this article, I could use a laugh at work!

The funny thing is, she only mentioned that her kids were being loud. You're just assuming that she was ignoring her kids. I'm tempted to ask what reason you're doing that, but I'll just go ahead and call you a hypocrite for judging her like that.

Sorry for changing the subject. Back to the tread.
  • Birdie
    Birdie Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    We are all like one huge disfunctional family!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    that there is a clique in every forum...im in none
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    that I need to stop clicking on random links... :laugh:
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    A former model and a former hand model are two different things.....If you were a hand model you were not a model........hand models can have busted faces.....models can't.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    A former model and a former hand model are two different things.....If you were a hand model you were not a model........hand models can have busted faces.....models can't.

omg! ha
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Never admit that you don't eat back your exercise calories!
    Also, everyone thinks they're all knowing when it comes to weight loss.
    Oh, and - STARVATION MODE! (this is completely misunderstood by most yet they'll shout their misinformation from the rooftops!).
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Can the models have busted hands though?
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

The funny thing is, she only mentioned that her kids were being loud. You're just assuming that she was ignoring her kids. I'm tempted to ask what reason you're doing that, but I'll just go ahead and call you a hypocrite for judging her like that.

she also made a post on another thread about she feels that children ruin a marriage and she wishes she would have waited to have them and stop at one ....oh and that she can't give them away..Yet she's talking about how OTHER PEOPLE raise their children.

No, I don't see a problem with that at all.
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options

Awwwww...that's cool. Call me what you want, but I know when my kids are being loud in a restaurant, I'm paying attention to THEM...not judging the couple next to me. Smoochies.