30 day shred results

Options
Hi all! I just started on MFP a month ago and the day after I started I decided to do 30 day shred, I took before and after pics. I have not and will not weigh. I am letting the tape measure dictate my success. I lost 10 inches this month! Not at brave about this, but here goes. I really notice a change in my arms, abs ( or lack there of LOL) and muffin top.. Starting RI30 next. I always do extra cardio and weights as a side note.

before frontal
ce0140fc.jpg

after frontal
01511cf8.jpg

before rear
1f90371f.jpg

after rear
fc769998.jpg

before side
1a69c096.jpg

after side
6d64ac1d.jpg

Replies

• noeasyweigh
    noeasyweigh Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    oh and I notice a huge difference in my shoulders!:noway:
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I do notice a difference, you are definitely looking tighter, if that makes sense. I started 30DS September 1st. How did you progress through the levels? I'm hoping to see some results!!!
  • noeasyweigh
    Options
    I worked each level for 10 days. I also ran 30 minutes and did some weights. I took off 5 days randomnly, three for vacation and two other sporadic.
  • Hannah645
    Hannah645 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You look smaller and leaner everywhere! Great job!
  • noeasyweigh
    Options
    thanks hannah!:happy:
  • charl_hcafc
    Options
    I can see a huge difference!
    Well done you, keep up the good work!
  • CarrieBeard
    CarrieBeard Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep up the hard work. (and.... feel free to share the location of the "honey hole" where all the bucks in the background were found. :happy: ) - don't think it's in Mississippi. :ohwell:

Really nice collection. My Hubby and I are hunters and enjoy every opportunity to get outdoors.
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is an intimidating workout (from someone who's btdt)! Good job for jumping right in and doing something so challenging.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Very nice!! Congrats to you!
  • cindy31548
    Options
    That is awesome. Great job! I started that workout but I felt that Jillian's voice was annoying and distracting to me.
  • noeasyweigh
    Options
    GoodJob! Keep up the hard work. (and.... feel free to share the location of the "honey hole" where all the bucks in the background were found. ) - don't think it's in Mississippi.

Really nice collection. My Hubby and I are hunters and enjoy every opportunity to get outdoors.
    Edited by CarrieBeard on Tue 09/04/12 11:15 AM

Carrie, We are in Iowa. My hubby is an outdoor enthusist. Pics were taken in the man cave in the basment which is where my workout room is. LOL!
  • RenaHope
    Options
    Awesome work, I definitely see a huge difference in your belly. Very inspiring and thank you for sharing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!