Michigan People... Where are you??

Options

Replies

• fennjd
    Options
    North of Grand Rapids here. Much love for the mitten.
  • Paradis
    Options
    I am in Traverse City.
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Been here in Lansing all my life.
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am in Marquette, MI
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    love it.. All feel free to add me, just tell me where you found me when you do add.. it's nice to see everyone from our state!
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm a yooper :-) Far western edge of the UP in a little town called Bessemer.

Where in relation to Iron Mountain?

About 2 hours west - right between Ironwood and Wakefield -- Lots of ski hills in the area! Big Powderhorn, Indianhead, Blackjack, etc. if you're familiar with them at all
  • alison0511
    Options
    Born in Detroit, grew up in the Metro Detroit area (Harper Woods), lived in Kalamazoo 4.5 years for college (WMU), now in the Grand Rapids area for the last 6.5 years - working in GR, and living just west in Hudsonville first, and now Jenison. :smile:
  • superkel317
    Options
    I'm from Owosso, MI
    All aboard the polar express.
    Hahaha Never been aboard the Polar Express. I live close enough to it to hear it blaring it's horn, though. Not cool when I'm trying to sleep in on a Saturday morning! Lol
  • Cait2286
    Options
    I'm from Michigan! About a half hour northeast of Grand Rapids!
  • wmod
    wmod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Traverse City! Yay, Michigan folk!
  • dahc834
    Options
    Norway, MI in the Upper Peninsula.
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I'm from Owosso, MI
    Hahaha Never been aboard the Polar Express. I live close enough to it to hear it blaring it's horn, though. Not cool when I'm trying to sleep in on a Saturday morning! Lol
    I took my kid on it. She loved it. I counted the hot cocoa into my calories the best I could.
  • bethieannie
    bethieannie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Little town in the Thumb, Unionville.
  • superkel317
    Options
    I'm from Owosso, MI
    I took my kid on it. She loved it. I counted the hot cocoa into my calories the best I could.
    Yeah, that's a tough one, figuring out the calories in things other people have made. I go by the Polar Express when I go for walks or for a run. There's a nice river trail that goes right by the station.
  • hellokitty41489
    Options
    Holland :) feel free to add me!
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    Warren MI is my hometown!!

I'm currently teaching in South Korea though...preeeettttty far from the glove.
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    Michigander here!!! :-) grew up in eastpointe...but also lived in st.clair shores, roseville, belleville, canton and now dearborn for almost 5 years!!! Love it here!love going upnorth...so beautiful expecially in the fall! Just got back from oscoda, love that area! Standish and au sable, tawas! Went to the yooper :-) for the first time and that was amazing...except for the uncontrolable fire was so scary but we went and seen the soolocks! How cool! Would love to go all over michigan and see what else there is to see and do! Michigan is so beautiful!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'm from Holland. Locals...feel free to add me! Or..anyone can =)
  • amtimmons23
    Options
    I live northeast of Grand Rapids, MI at the moment but I grew up in Midland, MI
  • usteward
    usteward Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm from Muskegon,MI! I lived there for the majority of my life.