Finally Made It!

Replies

• Missjilly1025
    Missjilly1025 Posts: 146 Member
    You look amazing! Boo to those that said you look too thin, you look healthy to me.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    You are a beautiful lady. Congrats to you!
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    *Whoop whoop*

Party over here!!!

*Whoop whoop*
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    You look fantastic!! AND if that is what a bobble head looks like...count me in! You just oooze confidence! And congrats for being able to purchase that two piece ahead of schedule!
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Holy crap you look amazing! Definitely do NOT look too skinny, you look fabulous! Well done :) And ignore the people who say you look too skinny, it tends to be a result of jealousy - as a PP said, anyone who is actually successful in losing weight and whatnot tends to make the less motivated people feel like crap. Sucks to be them!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    As Billy Crystal would say," You look Maaavalous" Great job and I don't see the bobble head...
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    You look great! And calling you a "bobblehead" just means they're intimidated! You're not "too skinny" at all! Congrats :D
  • himel13
    himel13 Posts: 146 Member
    You look amazing! dont know how anyone could miss it..they're probably just jealous! it takes ALOT to get things together..and you DID IT! all the best with maintenance!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Ok so apparently you have a lot of jealous people in your life. You are so hot, and for them to not notice or make rude remarks about your progress, makes them HATERS. All I can say is I want to look like you when I reach your age!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    You great...and be proud of your accomplishment...We all have encountered some jealous people and the rude and ugly comments....Inspiring story and boy can you rock that 2piece..
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    You are so beautiful and you look amazing. Sorry about your friends, thats why you have to find your strength despite others misgivings. And obviously you have found it. great job thank you for sharing your story
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    I agree! You look beautiful and you have to be so proud of what you have done. Congratulations and enjoy every minute of it:)
    Shannon
  • HealthylivingTIG
    HealthylivingTIG Posts: 174 Member
    The before and after pic is priceless.. What an amazing transformation. You look fabulous. and please don't lie about your age... you are really 30 something right??? Maybeee early 40s.

Stunningly beautiful at 50. Embrace it and live your best life ever.
  • You look just awesome and that bobble head comment is just wrong. :)
  • apvalletta
    apvalletta Posts: 110 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Awesome. Congrats! It is sad that some people can't get past their envy. Just pity them and enjoy the new you.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    You look amazing!!
  • amazing job!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • You must be floating on a cloud. That is such an accomplishment.
    You stuck to it and boy what a change. I think you looked great at 14 but
    you look like a kid at size 2. Good for you. Enjoy that 2 piece.
  • 72elkiedude
    72elkiedude Posts: 21 Member
    You'll ROCK that new 2 pc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!