5'3. Large Frame. Want similar gal pals.

Options
Hey! I was just using some body frame calculators online and discovered that I, without a doubt, have a LARGE frame. I'm looking for some gal pals with large frames so we can cheer each other on! Currently at 180 lbs and would like to get down to about 140 to 145. So the good news is that I can now accept that I'll never be a bean pole (never have been despite being very very fit and trim in the past) and I can settle on the more reasonable healthy weight range for ME :) The bad news is that I notice online when people are refering to their large frames that other bullies call them very hurtful things like "fat a**" and tell them that they are lazy or whatever else. Anyway - add me if you're in a similar 'large frame' boat and we can encourage each other! (Please make sure to tell me in your add that this post is the reason you're adding me) Thanks!

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with large frame. My goal weight is 150, for now. I will reassess once I get there. My current weight is 235, so I have a while. :laugh:
  • tilishamichelle
    tilishamichelle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    5`1 large framed. current weight 185, goal is 145-150.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    5'4" large frame I am 150 and a size 8. Looking to loose 20 to 30 more pounds or a minimum of 2 more inches off my waist.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    5' 2" :)

SW: 191
    CW: 167
    GW: 140/130

**I went to a site just to confirm....yep large size...always been muscular build. Very curvy no matter what weight I'm at.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    How can you tell if u have a large frame? Yes, Im totally serious. : /
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" with a large frame. Current weight is 152, looking to get below 145, but above 140.
  • cixelsydfool1007
    Options
    I am a gal 5' 4' large frame, goal weight 125, 171 to lose
  • brefreme
    brefreme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not the biggest I have ever been but I'm definately far from where I want to be. I am 5'4" and weight 230 and I've been put on diabetic medication, and I had gestational diabetes with my youngest daughter. I am a single mother of 3 girls and I work full time and people say if you want it, then do it, but that is really easier said than done. I can't give up, though, because I sure don't want to GAIN weight, but it gets very discouraging and very tough at times. I sometimes want to just say 'forget it' and throw up my hands. I wish I could eat like 'skinny' people do and not gain. I'm talking if I even have a cheeseburger, then I will gain weight. But, all the charts I have seen say I'm supposed to be like 125-130. Well, I know that will not happen; I weighed 135 pounds in high school. I have never been that weight since:-( Any motivation or friends that can help me, would be much appreciated. I am up for any kind of a support team :-) Thanks and good luck to you!
  • imwithgizmo
    imwithgizmo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3", and have a large frame, or as we used to say, big boned. My wrist measurement and rib cage has always been larger than my friends. Can't get down too light as I look too skinny.

I'm currently at 181, so we are pretty close! I'm thinking 135 will be my goal, but won't be sure until I get there! I'm a little over halfway!
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    5'3.5" and on the low side of large framed (Some methods say large, some say medium, I have more lean mass than most women, so I'll call it large). I'm currently in the neighborhood of 150 and I think I want to be 135ish, but what I really want is to look good naked :)

ETA: feel free to friend me, but add a note saying its from this thread so I know you're from this thread
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I'm the same height but I don't know what sort of frame I have.....

My goal is around 130lbs... You can add me! :)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and have a large frame. My goal weight is 155. I have 68 lbs to go. Feel free to add me :)
  • emmamiso5
    Options
    I'm about medium large!
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    How can you tell if u have a large frame? Yes, Im totally serious. : /

It has to do with a few measurements, the ones I have found have been elbow and wrist measurements, but my drs have confirmed I am a large build gal.
  • jlgarcia85631
    jlgarcia85631 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    5'4 and a half :happy: I am currently 176 and my goal is to be 150-140. Never been thinner than that my entire adult life. Add me I'd love to be friends.