What are you having for dinner

Options

Replies

• Kristin_Burleigh
    Options
    I think we're doing grilled lemon pepper chicken, chicken rice and vermicelli possibly with steamed cauliflower and broccoli on the side. :)
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Crustless turkey quiche.
    Cheese.
    Dark chocolate x 2 squares.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm not totally certain yet, but I'm thinking maybe fried sweet potatoes with onion and baked orange roughy. Maybe some roasted brussel sprouts as well.

Unless we decide to cook outside, then it will likely be grilled swordfish steaks and zucchini, and perhaps some sauteed kale with garlic.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Nothing especially interesting here.

I had 2 wild alaskan salmon fillets topped with philadelphia light garlic and herb cheese, some baby plum tomatoes, a green vegetable medley and further vegetables including broccoli, sugarsnap peas and carrots. I always get loads of vegetables with my dinner.
  • ck1416
    ck1416 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    ground turkey patty with melted colby cheese
    1/2 tomato - sliced
    mixed green salad with italian dressing
    baked sweet potato
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Nothing inspirational here.

You obviously never had Sweet Bourbon Salmon. :)

I meant nothing inspiring here at MY HOUSE... I was already thinking I want to come to your house for dinner!!

My bad. I thought you were being funny. Is Southern California too far of a drive for dinner? come on over.

(It would be rude of me to say that about everyone's suggestions)
  • davidr730
    davidr730 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I think we're doing grilled lemon pepper chicken, chicken rice and vermicelli possibly with steamed cauliflower and broccoli on the side. :)
    If you are willing to share your lemon pepper chicken recipe, please message it to me. Always looking for new things to do with chicken.
  • plafleur76
    plafleur76 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Go in your fridge, find some leftovers and make a stir fry. I like doing that.

or I make an egg scramble with hash browns, some veggies and then a couple scrambled eggs.
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Honey smoked salmon salad with raspberry vinegarette and asian salad topper and crunchy bread!
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I had baked parmesan and bread crumb crusted tilapia...yummy!
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Meat loaf, cauliflower and cheese, and roasted red potatoes (from a bag-not very good)
  • mricarole
    Options
    Made a yummy salsa turkey burger in a lettuce wrap with tomato and spicy lofat jalapeño cheese.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    grilled chicken and vegetable orzo salad, hot or cold its up to the eater!

grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, roasted bell peppers, grilled zucchini and orzo topped with a little red wine vinegar (oil optional) it's about 256 calories per serving and delicious
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    :) Subway :-)

$5 footlongs for the month of September
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Total comfort food (and it's super easy, too): steamed broccoli and cauliflower with sauteed chicken and homemade cheddar cheese sauce. All mixed together in a bowl. Kinda like a KFC bowl, but so much better! Low fat, low calories, high protein. And you get a great big serving, too! My hubby has been asking for this one for the last few days...
  • kbrunner2
    kbrunner2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Taco salad minus the shell.
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    18 oz of chicken breast marinaded in buffalo sauce
    200 g of spinach
    255 g of potato
    Cherry Coke Zero

nom nom nom
  • kris10cass
    kris10cass Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm super lame and made a melted turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with veggie sticks chips... and a protein shake!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I roasted some fresh summer veggies- eggplant, zuchinni, and bell peppers, mixed some tomato paste with some onions and spices, put the paste, veggies and some goat cheese on some whole-wheat "sandwich thins" (like flat bun things) and made AMAZING little pizzas! Delicious, and even better the second day.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Grilled tilapia.
    Long grain wild rice.
    Green beans.
    Wax beans.