Any SAHM's ( or working) out there?

Options
Looking to connect with other mom's that have busy lives\schedules. Trying to lose some baby weight while staying healthy and gain some strength as I start working out again. Looking to share recipes and get some support!

Replies

• MeridithMY
    Options
    I stay at home with my 2 year old. Would love more mommy friends :)

Most of my recipes come from skinnytaste.com. I do a boot camp before everyone is awake two days a week and push the stroller whenever I can.
  • Heyman09
    Options
    I stay at home with my 2 kids (2 yr old boy and an 18 mth old girl) and I work from home!!!! Please friend me...We could always have more friends.
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am a working mom but feel free to add me. I currently schedule my exercise into my day just as I would a doctor's appointment, etc. I am also trying to get my children into a healthier lifestyle. They are 5 and 2 so I'm hoping by starting young they will not know any differently, at least for a while.
  • MrsLeyva11
    Options
    Stay at home mom with a (soon to be) 1 year old! :) Please feel free to add me!
  • 4newtsmom
    4newtsmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 6, ages ranging from 17 years to 22 months, and I run my own daycare. I'd love to have more mommy friends, so anyone feel free to add me...
  • jmagdalena707
    jmagdalena707 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM with a 4 month old. I'm always looking fo mommy friends!
  • lavitaloca
    Options
    SAHM to 6-year-old twins and a 2-year-old and they drive me CRAZY, God bless 'em!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I work out of the home but firmly believe that SAHMs have a much harder job....you all just have more daytime hours to do chores than I do but you have to put up with the kids ALL the time.

Feel free to friend me!!!
  • xnikkixsikkix
    Options
    SAHM to an almost 2 year old! Feel free to add me, I love cooking and swapping recipes!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yup.
    Mom of five.
    I'm loving this!
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM, also trying to lose baby weight (and keep my sanity) Feel free to add me, we can all give great support to each other!
  • JaniceK73
    JaniceK73 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sending you a message!
  • thibk5
    Options
    I am a stay at home (part time) with my 5 year old twin boys and 7 year old daughter. Feel free to add me!

Heather
  • PisceanDream224
    Options
    Please add me too! My son is 16 months, and I am trying to get rid of my baby belly! Just joined the other day, so I don't have too many friends on here yet. :)
  • mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    SAHM w/2 boys, one almost 5 and one 19 months. Feel free to add away!
  • ErinRibbens
    ErinRibbens Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to my 1 year old girl and 3 year old boy. I love to cook, eat and exercise. I just lost all my baby weight +10 extra pounds :)
  • MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I haven't added any friends here (I'm a bit private & shy), but I am also a busy stay at home mom, so maybe we could support each other!
  • MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I also have twins (17 mo) & an older child (3 1/2) & they drive me CRAZY, too...but I love them! You sound just like me! ;)
  • cmVT208
    Options
    Feel free to add me! SAHM of a 7 yr old son & 14 mo old daughter. I am also trying to lose my baby weight!!
  • peachykeek
    Options
    i'm a stay-at-home-momma. (daughter, 5 months old)
    you're certainly welcome to add me if you'd like! :)