Options

Replies

• BeverlyBrooke
    Options
    2010 Chevy Cobalt. White. <3
  • jeolds
    jeolds Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It depends. Either my 2011 F250 King Ranch Super Duty, or my 2012 Harley CVO Softail Convertible. The bike is obviously more fun.
  • krnlmustrd
    krnlmustrd Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    ML 63 AMG
  • mavrick7
    mavrick7 Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    No tie fighter? =P

Amyfett - I thought you drove one of those hover craft, land speeders? Was the maintenance too high?

I drive a simpe Acura 2010 TL and have a 2004 Toyota Tundra.
  • CyeRyn
    CyeRyn Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I used to drive a ford taurus (go ahead and laugh) it was my first car *technically*. I don't have a car anymore though... its all feet for me! The car I *wish* I had though is a black 1986 Firebird. I used to see them every where around here but not so much anymore. :(
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Half ton Chevy.
  • edmundmoore
    Options
    1997 VW GTi!!!!

But he's pretty much on life support :(
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    Alpine paint? Or a different bmw white?
    Mines alpine (white) and that's what I'm sticking to..

Alpine White fo sho. Nobody around here gets Mineral White Metallic - even the M3 owners. Once I get more $$$ I wanna get the BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Mirrors and some black BBS 19's:

bbs_ch_bpsl_ci3_l.jpg

I just have the stock bbs weaves but have them sprayed white to match the car. Eventually I'd love to get some 17's with those polished lips... mmmm

Love to see other Bimmer owners here, but I truly am a purist when it comes to my BMWs being altered in any way...;) Only Dinan can alter my BMW. :) We own a shop and everything we do on these cars is stock, they perform the best, stock...well that's if you have a higher line BMW. I don't quite understand how anybody can alter a car that is so flawless in it's performance? I do see the need to swap an auto for manual though, won my heart there! Yes I am being a BMW snob, sorry. ;) Love you guys! Love your enthusiasm!

It's great to meet other bmw owners! You sell chips for bmws? If so, could I possibly get in touch with you to purchase one? And driving stick is so much more fun than automatic. I get so bored driving automatic it's unreal lol

Sports cars that are automatic are for the birds! Well, unless you live in L.A. traffic, which I don't, thank God! Driving is a passion, not a convenience for me!

I'll give you some info when I get back online...

Agreed, stick is much more fun, with the exception of city driving.
  • glengiles
    Options
    2011 NIssan Cube
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Peugeot 106 , 1997. Bit old, but its my first car, cheap to run and gets me from A to B! :bigsmile:
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I drive a 2012 Subaru Imprezza hatchback. I love it! It is sporty, fun to drive and gets 36 mpg.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    A Vauxhall Zafira...my mummy mobile! Before I had children I had a Beetle convertible.
  • claw0416
    Options
    Glad I am not the only one driving a gas hog during the days of gas draining my pocketbook..

Own a 2005 Expedition...Love it, want bigger..Can't get bigger, will go bankrupt due to gas prices. and wouldn't be able to pull out of the driveway..
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Daihatsu Terios Tracker automatic
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    2009 smart fortwo cabrio with a soft top.

Trading it in for a VW Golf soon though. My smart just ain't working as a family car xD
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    2010 Toyota Camry...
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    2010 Ford F150 :)
    it's so pretty. and Paid for :)
  • nlwilliamson
    nlwilliamson Posts: 225 Member
    Options