What do you say to your EX, after you've met your goals?

Options
13»

Replies

• chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    i have nothing to say. but if i ever had an ex that thought i was too fat or didn't think i could do it i'd probably say suck it
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I ran into my ex a few months ago at Target while filling out a prescription for birth control. ha. He was waiting in line behind me to get antibiotics because he had a tooth pulled.

I'm nowhere near the weight I want to be, but I was dressed the way he always bugged me to dress, but never had the confidence to.

I said "Oh hi. How are you doing?" (after pretending to not recognize his cough behind me), I let him talk (He's a big talker... so he chatted at me for a good two minutes) and then told him to feel better, and that I was heading out to the beach with the man I left him for.

Next time I see him, I'm hoping to be a bit lighter and have an engagement ring. He screwed me up pretty bad, and I gained 50lbs while I was with him. All I want is for him to see me happy and at the weight I was when I first met him.
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    YOU CHEATING *kitten*!!!

I'll say that now, tomorrow or anytime I ran into that cheating *kitten*.
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Depends on the ex, two I am good friends with, so I would give them a hug, and ask how they are doing.

One I would run as far away as I could, and probably call the cops.

One I would just turn my head and walk the other way.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    If it was my most recent ex, I would introduce them... He and I are finely on friendly terms, go to the same gym and see each other several times a week. Funny thing, i saw a guy i have had desings on, at the gym tonight. I wnt to say hi and realized he was working out with my ex? I asked if I had introduced them at one time and they both said NO.... So I did. We joked around but my ex being a trouble maker and the guy I have designs on asked how I knew... I told him... I dated him. Later my ex told me that he it in a good word for me! Cool!!!!
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    just live your life, do your best, and do it for you. if you run into an ex, be polite, keep it light and brief, and keep moving forward.

^^this

Keep moving forward with a smile on your face.
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    "Can I have my vibrating sheep back please?"
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nothing. You just smile and look good as you walk away ;)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    not a thing...my ex's mom works with my mom, so I know that he's getting the clif notes every so often and I know that his mom really really regrets how badly he screwed this relationship up.

And knowing his mom, she's pile driving THAT into the ground every damn time she talks to him. So really? what do I have to say that hasn't already been said to him by his mother.........repeatedly....at least once a week....

so nothing...i'm good, I moved on and I feel fabulous, I don't need to waste time on him and how he's feeling about it all.
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I hug him, we chat for a bit and then probably go our separate ways. I'm friends with most of my exes.
    :heart: Me too.
  • Chainie
    Chainie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    "Can I have my vibrating sheep back please?"

I don't have any exes. But that doesn't stop me from ROFL at this comment hahaha. Love it. ;-P
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    This would be a good indication that I am totally over him since I don't care either way what he thinks.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'd just make small talk! It's no big thing. Make small talk and walk away feeling like hot *kitten*, that's my strategy!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I would pretend I didn't see them or like my phone suddenly went off or something.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I would pretend I didn't see them or like my phone suddenly went off or something.

Hahhaa this is my life! I do that all the time. :laugh:
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That would be awesome!! I ended things with my ex, but he's hasn't spoken to me since, and that was over a year ago. I would say, "hi.." and hope that he would strike up a conversation with me so I could get a chance to show him how I am now. Then I would walk away giddyish and gloating.

226120_337286986365335_1997028378_n.jpg
  • JesseJaymz
    JesseJaymz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My favorite response would be what 'Tracy Jordan' from 30 Rock says when he's trying to do the "ultimate insult" to mess with Dotcom's head. He walks right up to him and says "oh, hello Dotcom, it's nice to meet you" and keeps walking.