Cured my sweet tooth suger free&low carb cheese cake

Options
My weakness is cheese cake.. I also have type 1 diabetes, so low carb and sugar free is always on my mind. I have also lost 20 pounds in a month, and have not felt deprived yet at all. I've made 4 types of cheese cake so far, hear r 2. Receipes for 8 servings. I put everything in a mixing bowl, and use a hand mixer, and just refrigerate. This has really saved me from cheating.

Cherry cheese cake
Neufchatel cheese 8oz
ricotta cheese 16oz
1 packets suger free cherry drink mix (indivdual size)
lemon extract (splash)

Chocolate cheese cake
Neufchatel cheese 8oz
ricotta cheese 16oz
vanilla extract (splash)
2tbsp or more to taste hershey's cocoa unsweetened
5 tbsp or more to taste sugar artifical sweetener

Replies

• Kimmy136
    Kimmy136 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth myself.. Thank you for sharing!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are Type 2 Diabetic and when we want cheesecake I take

4 oz fat free cream cheese(softened)
    1 package Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding
    8 oz container fat free or sugar free whipped topping
    I combine all together divide into 4 small bowls or champagne glasses. Chill till set.

Another variation I use chocolate pudding mix or butterscotch sometimes a blend.
  • sgreene_0812
    sgreene_0812 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Try Trader Joe's Guilt Free Brownie Mix (only 130 calories each)...you can even make 'em one at a time in the microwave if you don't want to make the whole box and you just want a quick fresh hot chocolate snack...they're really good; if you have a Trader Joe's near you.
  • krisann27
    Options
    Try Trader Joe's Guilt Free Brownie Mix (only 130 calories each)...you can even make 'em one at a time in the microwave if you don't want to make the whole box and you just want a quick fresh hot chocolate snack...they're really good; if you have a Trader Joe's near you.

There's a similar product called No Pudge brownies that I've found in our grocery store--no Trader Joe's near us :(
  • aprueitt
    aprueitt Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Bump