FOOTBALL!!!!

Options

Replies

• Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    Cannot wait for the season to start...I feel like a kid in a candy store when this time of year comes around.
  • downinaggieland98
    downinaggieland98 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Go Texans & Gig'em Aggies! Whoop!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Yes and Go Cowboys!!

YES!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that the NFL is back... and I love that my Giants are the Superbowl champs and are going to make another run at it this year... but I hate that this game in on a Wednesday night. I would normally have a big party for the start of the Giants season... but since I have a job, I will be watching it alone with some beers. Even the kids have to be in bed, since tomorrow starts school!
  • amallia921
    Options
    Me and my husband have been counting down. Of course he is a college fan (Gators) And I'm more awesome because I am a born and Raised Eagles Fan!!! Eagels, PLEASE PLEASE play better then last year. Either way I will always be cheering for you!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    img-thing%3F.out%3Djpg%26size%3Dl%26tid%3D56062998
  • LuvsToSpin
    LuvsToSpin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    SO EXCITED!!! I have the football pool already to go here at work, and I am ready to root on my Bengals! Who Dey!
  • B1gH0g
    B1gH0g Posts: 361
    Options
    Can't wait for sunday! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!

What he said! As an Eagles fan, I will be watching the NFC East battle tonight.
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Getting my fix tonight for I am a Giants fan!! Looking forward to them kicking some Cowgirls' *kitten*!!!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I'm so geeked that it's finally football season again! The only reason I care about tonight's game is because Romo is on my Fantasy team! LOL

But my Pack plays on Sunday and will be ROCKIN' Lambeau field!! WOOT! Go Pack!
  • Mrstoobe
    Options
    We need a break here in Charlotte, nc from politics so I agree, I am excited about the season starting even if it is the cowboys and the giants.
  • missprincessgina
    missprincessgina Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    HUGE STEELERS FAN!!!!!!! Cannot wait for the season to start...I feel like a kid waking up christmas morning but my parents aren't up yet so I can't start opening presents....

Hell yes!!! GO STEELERS! The best team ever .... with 6 Super Bowl rings!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Steelers fan over here! Can't express how excited I am! :drinker:
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I hate the Giants & loathe the Cowboys...but I am STOKED that football is finally back!!! :bigsmile:

so Gooo Giants!? :bigsmile:

but really GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Ready for some FOOTBALL!

oh, yeah... um,

go bills.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I AM READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
    Albeit, My Colts will have a tough season. I am ready.
  • Shenzi03
    Shenzi03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    DA BEARS!!! They don't play the Colts until Sunday so I'll have to wait patiently until then. More importantly, they're coming to Arizona in December and I bought my parents and I tickets. So excited!!!! Hooray for football season...the only other season in Arizona besides HOT! LOL!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Green Bay Packers -- Oh yeah... Can't wait for the games.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I hate the Giants & loathe the Cowboys...but I am STOKED that football is finally back!!! :bigsmile:

so Gooo Giants!? :bigsmile:

but really GO TEXANS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hell YES!
  • ambrwaves27
    Options
    Go Giants. . .or rather Go anyone against the Cowboys :)