• AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I like your coworker's hat, yo.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I like your coworker's hat, yo.

I'd like to stuff it down her throat, yo. But then I might catch her germs.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    LYSOL, Meet face, face meet LYSOL.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    When sick people come into my office at work:

HuPNu.gif
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Seriously, it's rude. And if all you're going to do all day is moan, and ***** and complain about how you feel like *kitten* then GO THE *kitten* home.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Thats right Lysol that co worker away!! fart if you have to!!! :bigsmile:
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I love when they're at the copier right before you, sort the papers by licking their fingers, then hand you your stuff. Ick.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I like to go into the office sick and not do work all day, but then take a day off when I'm feeling stellar :bigsmile:
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I like to go into the office sick and not do work all day, but then take a day off when I'm feeling stellar :bigsmile:

That's what paid sick days are for.
  • When sick people come into my office at work:

HuPNu.gif

Same here... >.<
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I love when they're at the copier right before you, sort the papers by licking their fingers, then hand you your stuff. Ick.

I just want her to stop breathing her dragon breath all up in my grillllll. CAN.NOT.BREATHE. cough cough hack.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    when I was younger I used to go to work sick in fear that I couldn't afford to miss work financially. now that I have had a kid I have had to call in so much for him being sick and then me being sick right after than I am an old pro. I no longer feel that I should go to work sick. I am not working right now, but my old coworker used to come in terribly sick all of the time...ugh!
  • KatdenRN
    Options
    I work in an ER... everyone is sick.... I have a great immune system!! =) But it still aggravates the hell out of me when adults do not cover their mouths when they are coughing... REALLY?? :mad:
  • rickgomez2003
    Options
    LYSOL, Meet face, face meet LYSOL.

I agree do this.
  • CapsFan17
    Options
    But it still aggravates the hell out of me when adults do not cover their mouths when they are coughing... REALLY?? :mad:

I work with kids and I will Lysol the heck out of my office after a sick kid has been in here!
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    What confuses me are people who take it too far and get overly paranoid about germs and push for purell dispensers outside the restrooms and in meeting rooms, but don't bother thinking about silly little things like elevator buttons.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    when I was younger I used to go to work sick in fear that I couldn't afford to miss work financially. now that I have had a kid I have had to call in so much for him being sick and then me being sick right after than I am an old pro. I no longer feel that I should go to work sick. I am not working right now, but my old coworker used to come in terribly sick all of the time...ugh!

exactly. AND I have a kid- who JUST got over being sick, I just got over being sick (called out) and now I come to work and she's coughing and breathing and sneezing all over my desk and comes to ask me something and has her face two inches from mine- girlllllll let me catch what you have and my SON gets sick again.. HELL HATH NO FURY.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    What confuses me are people who take it too far and get overly paranoid about germs and push for purell dispensers outside the restrooms and in meeting rooms, but don't bother thinking about silly little things like elevator buttons.
    Or doorknobs and hand rails.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    ALL DAY LONG she has been "oh i'm so sick" "ohhh I don't feel good" "ohhhh, I think i'm gonna go to the er" whine whine whine. Good, go to the ER and carry whatever you have the hell outta here!! Am I supposed to feel sorry for you when YOU HAVE SICK DAYS and don't want to use them and come here thinking you won't get everyone else sick. NO. I won't feel sorry for you. I need to get a bubble and put her in it. Or me.
  • strangewebby
    Options
    I work in an ER... everyone is sick.... I have a great immune system!! =) But it still aggravates the hell out of me when adults do not cover their mouths when they are coughing... REALLY?? :mad:

Same here! I work with adults with mental disabilities and it's bad enough when they sneeze/cough without covering their mouths, but when staff does it, I'm utterly disgusted.