Best Non-Jillian Michaels DVD workouts?

Options
My wife likes to use work out videos but can't stand Jillian. Does anyone have suggestions for other home work out dvds? She has about 30 to max 45 minutes a day to workout...she works 60 to 80 hours a week. Currently she downloads videos to her laptop but then has to squint to watch them. I'd say she has a moderate level of fitness. She could probably do a 10 mile hike on mountains in about 5 hours with a light pack if that gives any help. I don't really have any other gauge as she doesn't really care to bike or run.

Replies

• elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I love Brazil Butt Lift and recommend it all the time :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Tae-Bo is always a good workout
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    If she's not opposed to Bob Harper, he has some incredibly cheap but challenging workout DVDs - they can be found on his website for $5 each (plus S&H I'd assume). Also, some of the Biggest Loser DVDs are pretty good and can be found at WalMart for about $10.
  • MissJKiss
    Options
    Tae-Bo is my favorite. I have all of them.
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    Options
    I don't have any DVD suggestions, but just a thought...

would it be possible to hook up the laptop to the tv? It usually only takes a couple of cords to plug in, then she can continue with downloading her workouts, but seeing them on the bigger screen, if she likes the workouts that she is getting.
  • jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I guess I'll start shopping around. As for the TV, it doesn't seem to care to speak with the laptop.. connects but always jittery.