THIS B&%*H

Options

Replies

• chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Too funny, because I just posted this rant on my page:

I am SO sick of hearing my admin sniffling, blowing her nose (it sounds like a goose honking) and coughing up phlegmy lung cookies every 30 seconds. I'm about to lose my lunch (if I do can I deduct those calories??). I wish she would stay home and not infect the entire office! Two other people in my department have gotten it from her and I'm afraid I'll be next!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    andddd she's gonna grab food off someone elses plate?!!? is this real life right now!?!?
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    When sick people come into my office at work:

HuPNu.gif

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Change that to "when people come into my office at work" and you have me every day.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    andddd she's gonna grab food off someone elses plate?!!? is this real life right now!?!?

WTF? Seriously!? What a weirdo!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yes. Have worked with those "unselfish" types before. Try being a nurse and working around immune compromised people and have a fellow staff member come in sick because they don't want to take a sick day!!!
  • Fictionista
    Fictionista Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing my two cents in... That I woke up at 3am this morning feeling VERY sick, and did the responsible thing by staying home. No need to share my germs with everyone!

Hoping you don't get sick! :glasses:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Consider this next time you go to starbucks: As a former employee, I called in sick the day before my shift. I had a fever of 102 and was vomiting. They at first tried to get me to find someone to cover my shift (our store was understaffed as is), no one was able to help so even called neighboring stores asking if anyone could cover... all while just wanting to sleep. I couldn't find anyone to cover so they forced me to work my shift anyway. So to anyone who caught whatever bug I had, I apologize. At least they didn't have me making the drinks :)
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    I like to go into the office sick and not do work all day, but then take a day off when I'm feeling stellar :bigsmile:

yep
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Consider this next time you go to starbucks: As a former employee, I called in sick the day before my shift. I had a fever of 102 and was vomiting. They at first tried to get me to find someone to cover my shift (our store was understaffed as is), no one was able to help so even called neighboring stores asking if anyone could cover... all while just wanting to sleep. I couldn't find anyone to cover so they forced me to work my shift anyway. So to anyone who caught whatever bug I had, I apologize. At least they didn't have me making the drinks :)

Glad I don't go there. LOL
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Yes. Have worked with those "unselfish" types before. Try being a nurse and working around immune compromised people and have a fellow staff member come in sick because they don't want to take a sick day!!!

I would cuss someone out.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I'm throwing my two cents in... That I woke up at 3am this morning feeling VERY sick, and did the responsible thing by staying home. No need to share my germs with everyone!

Well on behalf of your coworkers, thank you. I wish mine wasn't so flippin stupid.
  • natesangel
    natesangel Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    dh works in a produce warehouse, the young guys come to work sick all the time, the older guys (been there at least two years) KNOW to stay the hell away from dh, because of this, he brought home H1N1 while i was preg and spent the next year *****ing at ppl that were sick because i got it and bilateral pneumonia at the same time at 20 wks and spent a week in hospital. you don't mess with a first time dad's preg wife! it's been 3 years now and he still yells at them for that! take your damn sick day ppl!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Gross!
  • KJoy7
    KJoy7 Posts: 246
    Options
    I like to go into the office sick and not do work all day, but then take a day off when I'm feeling stellar :bigsmile:

Exactly. :happy:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    dh works in a produce warehouse, the young guys come to work sick all the time, the older guys (been there at least two years) KNOW to stay the hell away from dh, because of this, he brought home H1N1 while i was preg and spent the next year *****ing at ppl that were sick because i got it and bilateral pneumonia at the same time at 20 wks and spent a week in hospital. you don't mess with a first time dad's preg wife! it's been 3 years now and he still yells at them for that! take your damn sick day ppl!

Yeah- and unfortunately this chick does this ALL the time. She is sick constantly, and NEVER uses a sick day. Only time she has is when she was hospitalized yesterday b/c it got so bad b/c she WASN'T resting.... and now dun dun dun...she's going to the hospital again tonight. Think she'd learn the first time. Aside from the fact that it's DISGUSTING, it's also RUDE!!!!
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

Well on behalf of your coworkers, thank you. I wish mine wasn't so flippin stupid.

come here.. do you need a hug.. *Mikey hugs i love my buggy and says
    "shhhhh... it's ok... the world is filled with inconsiderate stupid people. shhh.. out of 10 people, 9 don't give a damn about anyone else... "
    hehe
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I asked her earlier- why don't you go home, I know i'm not trying to catch what you have and bring it home to my child and she said all snotty like 'I can't ' Umm, yes you can- you still have 4 sick days!!! Fcking USE THEM.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

"shhhhh... it's ok... the world is filled with inconsiderate stupid people. shhh.. out of 10 people, 9 don't give a damn about anyone else... "
    hehe

I wouldn't hug me- I probably caught her disease.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options

hehe

I wouldn't hug me- I probably caught her disease.

What if I hold my breath? Hey, we can then chase her with staplers filled with lots and lots of staples!
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    aev6oh.jpg