Looking for that 45-55 crowd.

Options

Replies

• vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and would LOVE to exchange support and encouragement with others who are around my age. Feel free to add me as a friend! :smile:
  • cherbear_63
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started on MFP and would love to meet new people and set up a great support system on here!
  • cherbear_63
    Options
    I'm up for the 40 group friends... I'm supportive, sometimes grumpy, light hearted and can be edgy without enough caffeine. If you can handle it, add me.. woulndnt it be cool to have a true biker friend in your corner??? :glasses:

Wow.. no takers!!! Cowards!!! LOL......
  • cherbear_63
    Options
    Friend request sent! No fear here! Lol
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    You can add me. As my name implies I am currently 45 years old. I will be 46 on sunday. Darn can't change my user name. Oh well feel free to add me as a friend.
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 48...always up for new friends.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I am living my dream at age 51.5 (almost 52).

It is never too late! LOL

myblog bobbiesfitness.com
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Been here 1 1/2 years. Love this site and the people on it. Always happy to have more friends. Feel free to add me
  • peanutflower
    peanutflower Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. 53. I only joined a couple of weeks ago. I'd be happy to have someone to complain to on my 40 pound weight loss goal! Count me in, although I'm not sure exactly what I'm getting counted in for :smile:
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Right in the middle at 50~would love to be added!
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm in that 45 to 55 range, so if you're looking for support and motivation, add me! Feel free to read my profile; it's open for all viewers!

Look forward to hearing from you!
  • LivingInPuglia
    LivingInPuglia Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    pushing 60, feel like 40 .... will I do?
  • nsalerno90
    Options
    45 -- in three months - lost 12 lbs and working on this very slowly, so that it sticks. Have chronic illness, two great teens, work part time and am into clean eating. Would love a few more friends too.
  • ladylemoncurd
    Options
    I'm here reporting for duty. Am 47 and living in Yorkshire. Have been on MFP since May and will soon have lost 2 stone.
  • lastraw
    Options
    I'm a 50 year old woman who made the decision to get back in shape about three years ago. I loved how it made me feel "like I'd taken a decade off". Unfortunately I keep putting half of it back on every summer and have to reboot in the fall. I am there again. I know how to get it off...I just don't know how to keep it off! Please add me as I could use an active friend to boost and be boosted by!
  • antizoni1
    Options
    Im 46 you can add me
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I'm up for the 40 group friends... I'm supportive, sometimes grumpy, light hearted and can be edgy without enough caffeine. If you can handle it, add me.. woulndnt it be cool to have a true biker friend in your corner??? :glasses:

Wow.. no takers!!! Cowards!!! LOL......

I've had a few brave takers.... fools!!! ha!!!!... no one else??? Bueller?? Bueller???
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 in three weeks. Feel free to add me!
  • 72elkiedude
    72elkiedude Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yeah Buddy!
    52 and working to get back to my fighting weight, figuratively speaking.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Love my age group too. Anyone feel free to add me for support :-)