THIS B&%*H

Options

Replies

• ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I'm throwing my two cents in... That I woke up at 3am this morning feeling VERY sick, and did the responsible thing by staying home. No need to share my germs with everyone!

Hoping you don't get sick! :glasses:

Well on behalf of your coworkers, thank you. I wish mine wasn't so flippin stupid.

come here.. do you need a hug.. *Mikey hugs i love my buggy and says
    "shhhhh... it's ok... the world is filled with inconsiderate stupid people. shhh.. out of 10 people, 9 don't give a damn about anyone else... "
    hehe

I wouldn't hug me- I probably caught her disease.

What if I hold my breath? Hey, we can then chase her with staplers filled with lots and lots of staples!

Only if YOU promise to staple her mouth shut.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Oh giiiirl some of my coworkers are like this. I keep all kinds of wipes and stuff at my desk to keep them away. I especially hate when a sick one gets really close to me at my desk and coughs while talking to me. I can't help but make a weird face at them and shoo them away. Then I clean everything. Gross man.
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    My coworker went home 1/2 day today feeling sick...keep it at the house yo.
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    aev6oh.jpg

:laugh: for real
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    That's why sick people should stay home and get well.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Oh giiiirl some of my coworkers are like this. I keep all kinds of wipes and stuff at my desk to keep them away. I especially hate when a sick one gets really close to me at my desk and coughs while talking to me. I can't help but make a weird face at them and shoo them away. Then I clean everything. Gross man.

Yeah, her desk is RIGHT NEXT TO MINE, only thing that seperates us is a partition board...but that doesn't stop her from coming over here and spreading her germs to MY AREA.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    th?id=I4538269324870326&pid=1.8&w=193&h=135&c=7&rs=1
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    th?id=I4538269324870326&pid=1.8&w=193&h=135&c=7&rs=1

Yes, please. Twice.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    she atleast wearing a mask?

The_Sick_Dumbass_570x300.jpg
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    thank you for this thread lol
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I have never understood why people come to work sick. The whole point of being sick is getting to stay at home and get rest for wellness. That is why companies invented sick leave. Some people are so nasty and inconsiderate.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    yeah right, that would actually be SEMI- considerate, Mikey.
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I love when they're at the copier right before you, sort the papers by licking their fingers, then hand you your stuff. Ick.

I just want her to stop breathing her dragon breath all up in my grillllll. CAN.NOT.BREATHE. cough cough hack.

You sound sick - you should go home!!! LOL
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I have never understood why people come to work sick. The whole point of being sick is getting to stay at home and get rest for wellness. That is why companies invented sick leave. Some people are so nasty and inconsiderate.
    Exactly, between my son and I- i've had to use up every sick day I have. And even though I have none left this year- guess what I would do if I or my son was sick...I'D STAY THE F home. Because that's what smart, thoughtful, considerate people do.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    I love when they're at the copier right before you, sort the papers by licking their fingers, then hand you your stuff. Ick.

I just want her to stop breathing her dragon breath all up in my grillllll. CAN.NOT.BREATHE. cough cough hack.

You sound sick - you should go home!!! LOL

this time tomorrow, I probably will be :(
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    Options
    What confuses me are people who take it too far and get overly paranoid about germs and push for purell dispensers outside the restrooms and in meeting rooms, but don't bother thinking about silly little things like elevator buttons.

This is exactly why people get sick so easy. People no longer expose themselves to enough germs to build an immunity to the germs.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    yeah right, that would actually be SEMI- considerate, Mikey.
    I work in an office too, people thought I came to work sick cause I always sneeze, ALWAYS. Now, they all know that's what I do, I am a freaking SNEEZER, I once sneezed over 15 times in a row. No one says bless you anymore..:laugh:
  • AmbieSweetz
    AmbieSweetz Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LLLLOOOOLLL!

...Needed this today, glad I'm not alone!
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd be tempted to put a surgical mask on, in front of her...... :wink: :laugh:
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    workout-while-sick.jpg